10mbps for Rs 1110 From Beam fiber

Lol this is not Bsnl. Call him technician.

still a lineman
<

what is the ping you guys get for the 10mbps plan?

Had a downtime for 1 day . They t pretty quick on resolving the issue. At the end of the day my net was up and running. But those buggers changed my IP.
<

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Previously was in 180.83.XX.XXX,,, now changed to 49.206.149.2XX . Have no idea why they have changed my IP . But not going to waste a call for the Beam CC .

Frankly downtime was just a day . Their technician was pretty quick to resolve it .

Previously was in 180.83.XX.XXX,,, now changed to 49.206.149.2XX . Have no idea why they have changed my IP . But not going to waste a call for the Beam CC .

Frankly downtime was just a day . Their technician was pretty quick to resolve it .

Yes, may they have got less Ip's To accomdate New one's. I Guess 183.82.xx.xx and 124.123.xx.xx Might have been Full.

can someone suggest good wifi router for beam's 15Mbps connection.

There will be 3 devices connected over wifi.

- laptop
- ipad
- cell.

Area is 700 sqr ft. 3 rooms total. Wifi router will be placed in main hall, laptop is in one room.
Any 2.4GHz - 150 Mbps TP-link/Netgear router should suffice, right?

It's kinda very urgent. So if any existing beam customer's input will be much appreciated.

I am wondering can we use lan based p2p type sharing platforms, similar to the ones popularly used in IIT and NIT campuses, eg: DC++
So that we can create a sharing hub with high lan based download speeds that too without using internet. Anyone has any idea will it work? If it works it will be awesome for all BEAM users

can someone suggest good wifi router for beam's 15Mbps connection.
There will be 3 devices connected over wifi.
- laptop
- ipad
- cell.
Area is 700 sqr ft. 3 rooms total. Wifi router will be placed in main hall, laptop is in one room.
Any 2.4GHz - 150 Mbps TP-link/Netgear router should suffice, right?
It's kinda very urgent. So if any existing beam customer's input will be much appreciated.

Connection was set up pretty fast. Bought Netgear WGR614 Wireless-N 150 Router. Setup was ted easy. Router is pretty good. Works pretty fine.

Back