10mbps for Rs 1110 From Beam fiber

Guys, I recently shifted to beam and getting the worst from these guys. The CC reps are very reckless. my net was down for more than 3 days and each rep speaks completely differently. Is there any superior officer email id, so that I can escalate on these guys?

Guys, I recently shifted to beam and getting the worst from these guys. The CC reps are very reckless. my net was down for more than 3 days and each rep speaks completely differently. Is there any superior officer email id, so that I can escalate on these guys?
thats the start of hell for you.. I had suffered a lot before I shifted back onto good old BSNL
Ask them to connect to their supervisors in hard and harsh tones.. if you get the knack u will be connected to their "floor incharge" (as they call it) and u can be rude to him so that he send someone in a day or two. If you get the answer "sorry sir, my supervisor is not available currently", u should try little more rude coated stuff. If that fails, try calling them back again so that a different guy picks up and try the method once again from the start.

thats the start of hell for you.. I had suffered a lot before I shifted back onto good old BSNL
Ask them to connect to their supervisors in hard and harsh tones.. if you get the knack u will be connected to their "floor incharge" (as they call it) and u can be rude to him so that he send someone in a day or two. If you get the answer "sorry sir, my supervisor is not available currently", u should try little more rude coated stuff. If that fails, try calling them back again so that a different guy picks up and try the method once again from the start.

Spoke to 3 supervisors and each one tells me a different story. I lost 3 days internet and feel like closing the connection. What I did wrong was paying for 6 months at a time. Now if I close my connection, will I get my money back?

Spoke to 3 supervisors and each one tells me a different story. I lost 3 days internet and feel like closing the connection. What I did wrong was paying for 6 months at a time. Now if I close my connection, will I get my money back?
Dont expect any money back from them. If u ask for a closure request, they will have a request registered and they wont bother to call u up or do anything with the ticket until the 6 months period expires. Then u will get a final invoice adjusting the months that u not used but still holding the connection and it says you need not pay them anything to them. which means they have done you a favor by not charging u anything extra to disconnect the connection.

Yeah any info on the entry in other metro cities.
We got poor speeds. Even Blr has got ACT.
Why on earth are these cities called metropolitan cities when they don't have good speeds.
Beam can you enter Chennai?

Anyone having speed issues? On 1st even after the FUP reset I was getting waaay below 2mbps. I just download 1.5GB file and then tried another movie. The speeds are pathetic near 2mpbs. Anyone having similar issues?

New plan Rates from october.

Beam Hike.jpg

Back