10MBPS unlimited download- fivenetwork(isp) for 5999/- per annum

dinjo said:
What does local dealers mean here ?
The operator who provides cable net facility to you. Hatway is an ISP and an individual entity. For me, it is our local cable provider 'Incable'. Earlier they used to provide Internet services from Sify and Pacenet. Not sure what the scene is now.

intacto, does this connection have static IP or Dynamic?

i am currently using 5net & i called my cable operator net9 & told that guy abt the plan, he was shocked n laughing. anyways i have told him to get the details for me

Yeah its a huge bummer probably they would have wanted to avoid the goonda cablewallas ;-)

stormblast said:
i am currently using 5net & i called my cable operator net9 & told that guy abt the plan, he was shocked n laughing. anyways i have told him to get the details for me
old school book trick to avoid

dinjo said:
Yeah , so its 500-1mbps for all torrents or for each download you had scheduled :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Someone tell me how would local Hathway will be involved here ? as Hathway do have bad customer service
hathway sucks they are overpricing for the speeds they offer
mtnl is much better than hathway with 3 times speed in 400 per month

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

and this 5 net looks like a trick to fool people
after a few months you guys will start facing all problems like low speed, conectivily

^^I have been using their 1.5 Mbps plan since last 1 year! And I have had 0 issues with regards to speed! So please stop being so cynical!

nit_the_techie said:
and this 5 net looks like a trick to fool people

after a few months you guys will start facing all problems like low speed, conectivily
thats for later, everything they claim is in writing & nothing verbal, if in-case things go out of hand, i am all planned for legal action.

screen shots uploaded...

and dunno y?? my internet guy is strictly against this plan....he says if u have ne problem with speed and stuff, u will have to contact headoffice directly , we may not b responsible for speed loss in future.he is advising me not to take it as 5net is offering 4MBPS plan for 4.5k p/m even now and how can ne1 offer such plan for whole one yr .

intacto said:
screen shots uploaded...

and dunno y?? my internet guy is strictly against this plan....he says if u have ne problem with speed and stuff, u will have to contact headoffice directly , we may not b responsible for speed loss in future.he is advising me not to take it as 5net is offering 4MBPS plan for 4.5k p/m even now and how can ne1 offer such plan for whole one yr .
but you have already taken it & its up & running & as expected, so better wait & watch

where are the screenshots ???????

so if i roughly calculate since the creation of this thread & if you had kept your PC on till now then you have downloaded a little less than 1TB of data in less than 24 hours ??????

now even if i take the connection, where will i save the data, only have 5TB of space & almost 95% full :(

Back