7 million points NFS Carbon single Drift

^^ Hey arun that's really really sad and stupid.

Why don't you contact EA or something where you can do a live drift in their presence and they certify it and upload it to their website ?

^^ i dont know if thats possible, but ill surely do it if i got the chance.

im not sure i can do 10 million in that drift track, theres not enough of road. > 7 million maybe but now im back to my first track 'knives edge.' ive deleted my 3.6 million points video from filefront and im trying to get near 6 million in that track. its realllllllyyy tough though i hope i can make it.

CarlosY2Jericho on gamespot forums is...me :p

Need for Speed Carbon Message Board - Need for Speed Carbon Forum - Need for Speed Carbon Discussion

So its hard for them to believe the video is legit.

Though the Ps2 board has been recieving it well:

Need for Speed Carbon Message Board - Need for Speed Carbon Forum - Need for Speed Carbon Discussion

(Gamefaqs and Gamespot forums have merged, just the account ID's are different)

Arun, you should definitely check up on EA's official forums, let the people and pros there know.

Guys.... This guy is a pro at racing games.

If you people just want to piss on someone's good score, then fine by me.

Do know that you are fooling yourselves. Just because you are not as good as him doesnt mean you put him down.

I just posted this there....

aw. thanks so much for your support !

just because of that the next drift video i make will be dedicated to techenclave.com, infact ill even put a big sign up at the starting of the vid with "VISIT TECHENCLAVE.COM" written on it !

you guys rock

seriously lame dumbasses man...... They are so jealous that a guy from India beat them..... hahahaha...

Well done Arun !! Screw them over properly !!! :p

I have a web site with a lot of videos from various racing games:

racing game videos htm

Would it be ok if I hosted your 7 million point drift video? (I'd be sure to give you credit). I assume the track was Gold Valley Run?

Just curious, what do you set the tire setting to? I use middle setting for drift tracks, but not sure on downhill tracks, as I never focused on drifting much.

I'm not a good drifter, my best is a bit over 1 million in the Viper in a 2 lap run at Kimei Temple drift track. I made a drift video of the slower car from the first day of the demo, not great, but over 650K points.

nfscdd.wmv

sure it would be alright to host my 7 million point drift video. i'd be honored to know that jeffr had my drift video on his site !

i use drift tyres on drift tracks. im pretty sure i can do better than 7 million there, but right now im focussing on another track. the new video isnt going to be 7 million points but ill make sure nobody can get a score higher than the score in the video i make
YouTube - NFS Carbon Drift World Record

^ thats the you tube link to the video

The video is now posted and linked to. No waiting and it should download (or stream) faster. I have a high bandwidth quota (750GB / month), so I posted the high quality video from filefront, not the you tube version. I used your persona from this forum for the credit, would you prefer the name in the video - ROED_xxRuleZzZxx?

NFS:Carbon - 7 million point drift - Viper at Gold Valley Run by arun_rulezzz

How did you know I was "jeffr"? Someone snagged that or I lost it back with NFS7 - Underground 1. Never got it back. Used rjeffr for NFS8 - U2, but dropped that, now just use my web site name jeffareid (few players use real names). If someone does a web search for Jeff Reid, I'm the one with the racing games and glider stuff, I'm not the artist, writer, musician, or the anti-religous guy, all of which are also Jeff Reid (which is why I use jeffareid). Orignally, I was going to be just jeff (no "just jack" jokes please, I'm married with pet), but it was used and you could only have 7 letters on a licence plate in the old NFS games, and jeffr was my work account name, so I used that. No special hidden meaning.

n9avtr.jpg

my TE id is fine =P

i knew you were jeffr because i visited your site once to download your nfs ug2 savegame because you had a really nice black corolla on there with uniques and i had wasted mine on the toyota celica. and besides, youre a pretty famous gamer anyway.

thanks for the host :)

Hi guys.
sorry to borrow your thread Arun
I must say I was amazed by the video. Arun:hap2:

But I`m sure that i can get higher points. So I'm trying to break this record. :)
I just started using Viper today, because i ussualy drift on Challenger and get some preety nice scores. I´ll be trying to improve the scores so this is not the final.

this is link of my video:
4shared.com - file sharing - download movie file Å¡e malo.wmv

can someone please upload it to different host, because this one allows only a few downloads per day.
tnx

ps;Arun: on what revs do you have your turbo adjusted if it's not a secret?
see ya

schr4nz said:
Hi guys.
sorry to borrow your thread Arun
I must say I was amazed by the video. Arun:hap2:

But I`m sure that i can get higher points. So I'm trying to break this record. :)
I just started using Viper today, because i ussualy drift on Challenger and get some preety nice scores. I´ll be trying to improve the scores so this is not the final.

this is link of my video:
4shared.com - file sharing - download movie file Å¡e malo.wmv

can someone please upload it to different host, because this one allows only a few downloads per day.
tnx

ps;Arun: on what revs do you have your turbo adjusted if it's not a secret?
see ya

hey great to know im getting competition from people around the world.
itll be great to see you get a better score but if you do ill have no choice but to go back to that track to score higher.

about the setup, im sorry my car setups are top secret xXx. i only tell people stuff thats obvious. :p

Thanks, arun_rulezzz.

You have inspired me to drift more and more now.
I've been drifting all afternoon and the best i managed was 5.1mil.
Tip top driving, mate.

What are your favourite cars to drift with?

Do you use the triggers to steer or for accelerating and braking?

Cheers again,

Anj.

Back