8gb kingston pendrive for rs. 350!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got i frm china for ~300 bucks .....it passes evrythin HDtach etc but at the end when i replug it......man it just didnt show the data i copied but only the memory usage ......that too with an Orange colour activity LED if i remember correctly unlike the kingstons green. hope that helps

vajm1234 said:
i got i frm china for ~300 bucks .....it passes evrythin HDtach etc but at the end when i replug it......man it just didnt show the data i copied but only the memory usage ......that too with an Orange colour activity LED if i remember correctly unlike the kingstons green. hope that helps

Dude, Kingston is also made in China:p

i purchased few of original Kingston for very cheap, around 400/- in our currency.

sorry for OT but.....
guys...how do you format your pen drive ?
i have 16GB voyager and formated with Fat32 but cannot sotre large vmware files on it. and i cant even format it with NTFS ?
what to do? what is your file system on pen drive? what is suggested ?

avadhut

That must be a fake,
when my bro went to Darjeeling,
he bought a 20 GB pendrive for Rs. 500 and which obviously was a fake as well,
but works good,
and gives 19.9 GB,
only problem is that the transfer sppeds are lil slow,
some 7 mB/ps
but

less price>performance for me atleast

My friend had been fooled into buying the same drive. Had asked me to check it out..It was a waste..No use at all, just 1gb or so actual space rest is fake..

Hey i noticed a strange thing my friends drive is still working flawlessly and on the cover it written made in malaysia. I guess these are surplus imports from abroad!! any one want to buy?

Aman27deep said:
That must be a fake,
when my bro went to Darjeeling,
he bought a 20 GB pendrive for Rs. 500 and which obviously was a fake as well,
but works good,
and gives 19.9 GB,
only problem is that the transfer sppeds are lil slow,
some 7 mB/ps
but

less price>performance for me atleast

20 GB :S :S :S

amitmishra12 said:
Hey i noticed a strange thing my friends drive is still working flawlessly and on the cover it written made in malaysia. I guess these are surplus imports from abroad!! any one want to buy?

People already shown interest in this drive. Even I was one of them, please confirm the availability.

and one more thing if the drive screws up then dont kick my *** i dont take any gaurantee and wot will you get in rs.350 these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back