8gb kingston pendrive for rs. 350!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey amit i want one if u can check it and confirm that it is in working condition. Pls. PM me ur account details. Thanks in advance.

amit, many people here asked for a pic of the product and maybe a HDtach benchmark result of the drive you have bought.....

Gaurish said:
^^^
are you sure its 20GB:confused:

yeah,
I'm more than sure dude,
It shows 19.9 GB sapce,
and the only downfall is that abysmal speeds is all i get,

but its a mini HDD for me and my bro

amitmishra12 said:
it s been 2 days since i got the drive and its not working now LOL will be goin to pallika tommorw to get it replaced sorry for the thread i also didnt know it ll show up like this and it was i think refurbrished one!
sorry for u ...:( bt every one interested can hava gr8 sigh of relief and laugh...:rofl: :rofl: shit even i was interested in it ..bhangar mal main ...:eek:hyeah: :bleh:

ab yeh tho batao kitne saal aayga yeh drive...:rofl: :mad:

I did the HDtach on this drive the read and write speed is too slow its 1mbps:( only and sometimes it stops working i don think its worth buying

lol..1st of all delhi..then palika bazaar and then 350 buks for a 8 gb pen drive without original warranty....wthell were u thinking dude...lol

super fake +1

dude a fren of mine bought kingston pendrive 8gb one for 150buxx from palika it showed 8gb at startin and then on successive usage the size
reduced to half....its now a 100mb drive then it didnt get detected even:p

yep

these r fakie prods.

one of my frnds got one of 8 gb

he can copy 8 bg all right

but whatever he reads form it is scrambled.

BTW original 8gb kingston data traveler were selling for Rs1100 and 4gb for Rs530 yesterday at nehru place.

creative ep630@675.

Please refrain from buying these pen drives from Palika bazaar. It is confirmed fake. My friend bought same and it was dead within days. Doesnot work Period.

My friend bought a 32GB Kingston drive for 800 bucks from palika :no: . Will update the fate of the drive soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back