A Few Of My Recent Purchases

Which part Aces's post didnt you understand? He is saying THE BUSINESS MODEL IS FLAWED. It doesnt matter how good or experienced or trustworthy a person is, the business WILL fail at some point of time when the model is flawed. Do you think KMD ran away because he wanted to make quick money? He could get a much larger amount of money and a lot of respect if he continued. But he didnt because it was not profitable anymore and he is not able to manage the losses that are being incurred. If such ind of a such arises in your case, what good would all those proof and cards be? Only they can be used by everyone to reach your house and lodge a complaint against you to try and get back the money somehow. Isn't that the reason you are showing those proofs all the time? No one wants to do all that and it would only be embarrassing you.

I am not questioning your capability or experience. I am just saying this model has been tested and it failed and taking a second chance on the same model is not so logical.

And if you haven,t noticed already the tone of this post is not harsh.
sushrukh said:
OK.If you want to believe every people is like same , i can't argue with that.You guys are the boss here & if you think i'm the latest version of the KMD episode , then i don't have anything to say.You maybe right from your point of view and i am from my point of view.Though if requested , i was ready to provide all my credentials to the authority like my PAN card photographs , my residential proofs , my Phone number etc but when you are NOT being able to trust me since the start , why should i request you ? I never thought before applying here that , you will not be able to believe me just because a complete different person did a mistake.Anyways , Thank You.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

You DONOT have the right to report posts when you post such abusive stuff. Foul language, regionalism and personal abuse your post has it all.

sushrukh said:
^^ Also people like you don't deserve to be anywhere actually.I generally like to avoid dumb-asses at any cost.And who the hell do you think you are exactly ? Though i personally did not like the Mod's decision to not allow me because i know from my heart that i'm not a fraud or something.But i have no power/control here & i won't be begging to appoint me as a dealer.I have tried to make them understand that , i am not a fake person & it would have been helpful but if they can't allow me at any cost , well what can i say ?

But that in no way means i will tolerate hypocrite people like you.And you said i don't know English ? Everyone in India knows the style of the English speaking of the place where you live.So, don't force me to go there.

Don't ever try to become a Mod or an Admin because you are just a normal person without any knowledge & lots of shittz filled in your head.

This is a public thread.Don't go personal.Do not think if you continue your bashing towards me (like you did in E & got all your posts deleted by Admin) i will remain quiet.

I GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL OPINIONS.KEEP THEM TO YOURSELF.I"M NOT INTERESTED INTO LISTENING YOUR BULLSHITS.

GOT THAT ? Now mind your own damn business kid.

Thank You.

The Sorcerer said:
You'll be surprised (and I'll be surprised that you will be surprised if you're surprised) but we had cases where people bought stuff from people who sell their not-so-old hardware in a very cheap price (usually the ones who change hardware on their regular business) and after a month, they sold it in a bit higher price than they have bought it.

2 senior members caught such cases red handed, one of them went to the extreme of forging a bill through a dealer he is well acquainted with (that too with a year old product). You'll also be surprised that they come from a financially well built background. TE is attracting the wrong crowd here and the name is getting misused- not just in the forums but outside as well. There's also dealer/sub dealer fanboys here, going to the extent of defending the product their fanlords sell and troll on well-respected (famous and senior is way too overrated) members :p.

Buddy , i don't deal in 2nd hand products.I am not new in this.I am already doing this for most of my friends and relatives.I buy new Sealed products & then give that to anyone who has ordered it.But as i said earlier , if the authority thinks that i will be 2nd KMD or like those sellers like you just mentioned , what can i say ? I can't force you to believe that i'm not a thief. ;)

I have agreed that the Mods will not allow me but there is NO need for a nonsense person to beat the hell out of me because only the Mods have this power.Not someone who is trying to ruin it for me in several online forums despite that he doesn't even know me.

I seriously suspect it's a conspiracy.I'm not kidding.I really have the doubts if one of the Reg vendors or some other person has appointed him to beat the heck out of me whenever i'm trying to start this initiative.In other forum , all his posts against me were deleted by their Admin & he also warned him not to go personal but that same guy is here also trying to abuse me for no Damn reason.

He is neither admin , nor mod.Where he has got so much power here to abuse anyone whom he does not even know ? See his posts.Does not they feel like he paid money to me & i ran away from him without delivering the product to him ?

I'm shocked to see his responses about me when he does not even know me. :shock:

It is too difficult to try to behave with people properly who belongs to or is trying to belong to the same place he belongs to ?

sunny27 said:
^^isn't that a good thing now? See! i told you after changing your avtar good things would start happening! I am the resident psychic!! Now get hold of some Pussy Energy drink and watch how new business ideas come flooding to you!! (google Pussy Energy Drink)
I found it real interesting , Can we have an IC for Pussy Drinks :p i mean Pussy energy Drinks :D
Whatever the cost comes out to be , it seem worth trying ... truly based on botanical herbs :p

Pussy » Natural Energy » The Product

pranaywhiz said:
I am not questioning your capability or experience. I am just saying this model has been tested and it failed and taking a second chance on the same model is not so logical.

And if you haven,t noticed already the tone of this post is not harsh.

The issue is ended just when Crazy said we are done.So, i'm not going to argue on something which is already over.If people thinks my business will fail , I think i know my business better than anyone else & it's NOT going to fail but who cares about that ?

So, just Please not discuss about the business anymore.I will not get the opportunity here.So, full stop now.Just ask that guy to stop now.He is trying to abuse me everywhere possible.You only are seeing in this thread.
pranaywhiz said:
You DONOT have the right to report posts when you post such abusive stuff. Foul language, regionalism and personal abuse your post has it all.
Have not you noticed who started this ? Just ask that guy to stop.You think people will abuse me & i will remain quiet ? You don't know him much but his own forum members in their other forum hates him because his nature is fighting with people.You are seeing only these posts of him.You could never see his posts where the admin warned him already not to go personal & deleted all his bashing posts against him.

Why you are being one-sided ? Just because i don't have much posts here & he has thousands of posts ?

Just tell him to stop because i am not interested in his shitty comments anymore.

Thank You.

sushrukh said:
Buddy , i don't deal in 2nd hand products.I am not new in this.I am already doing this for most of my friends and relatives.I buy new Sealed products & then give that to anyone who has ordered it.But as i said earlier , if the authority thinks that i will be 2nd KMD or like those sellers like you just mentioned , what can i say ? I can't force you to believe that i'm not a thief. ;)

I have agreed that the Mods will not allow me but there is NO need for a nonsense person to beat the hell out of me because only the Mods have this power.Not someone who is trying to ruin it for me in several online forums despite that he doesn't even know me.

I seriously suspect it's a conspiracy.I'm not kidding.I really have the doubts if one of the Reg vendors or some other person has appointed him to beat the heck out of me whenever i'm trying to start this initiative.In other forum , all his posts against me were deleted by their Admin & he also warned him not to go personal but that same guy is here also trying to abuse me for no Damn reason.

He is neither admin , nor mod.Where he has got so much power here to abuse anyone whom he does not even know ? See his posts.Does not they feel like he paid money to me & i ran away from him without delivering the product to him ?

I'm shocked to see his responses about me when he does not even know me. :shock:

It is too difficult to try to behave with people properly who belongs to or is trying to belong to the same place he belongs to ?

Did I say you were doing it? My point is that TE has to stick to a limit of dealers joining in and whenever possible, make sure that the sales+bills given by the current dealers is done properly. We have dealer fanboys now who defend their favorite dealer's reputation so matter goes for a toss. TE has lost its charm because of such numbnuts. This was supposed to be a tech forum- a good one!! Those who are into such unethical way of dealing- whether its a dealer or a member who is selling 2nd hand stuff- should be banned on the spot. I would appreciate if you take a deep breath and calm down. Also its best to take some time off. Welcome to TE.

When people abuse you you should not and need not remain quiet. That is why the REPORT POST button is in place which you already used. Abusing people who abused you is not the way.Then why do you think the option to report the post is there? The forum has some rules. I hope you read those. If someone posts an abusive post in your opinion you report it and action Will be taken if it is found to be offensive. If you are abusing someone for ANY given reason you are breaking the rules. And I am not taking sides based on post count. You think his post is abusive, you reported it- End of the story. There is nothing to talk about it. But You posted an abusive post which I reported it. Thats all.

If the issue has ended with Crazy_Eddy's post why are you keeping on saying that you are not fake or a fraud or second KMD or whatever many times after that?

sushrukh said:
The issue is ended just when Crazy said we are done.So, i'm not going to argue on something which is already over.

Have not you noticed who started this ? Just ask that guy to stop.You think people will abuse me & i will remain quiet ? You don't know him much but his own forum members in their other forum hates him because his nature is fighting with people.You are seeing only these posts of him.You could never see his posts where the admin warned him already not to go personal & deleted all his bashing posts against him.

Why you are being one-sided ? Just because i don't have much posts here & he has thousands of posts ?

Just tell him to stop because i am not interested in his shitty comments anymore.

Thank You.

sushrukh said:

i do not understand one thing.
Why do you take each and every comment personally?.
Noone is blaming you as a matter of fact.
In every set of business there are certain set of rules formed to improve the trust between the dealer and the customer.
You have an issue with dealing with your temper.
Being a dealer requires you to have patience and you seem wanting in that section.
As for the rant get over it.
If you sustain your business model for profitability for time longer than KMD then you can make a show off thread then. ;)

@ The Sorcerer :- It's very sad & unfortunate that some people did that.That turned out like if someone did any wrong things , every people who will come next will be suspected of doing the same thing.

I stays 1000 miles away from any arguments and/or fighting but when people like m-jeri forces me to involve into that.And not only this place , he is trying to prove that i'm a fraud in several other places also when we don't even know each other.In another place when the admin warned him & deleted his abusing posts & letting me the opportunity , i kinda guessed that his next venture would have to be TE because he knows very well that he is " so-called " respected member here & people will support him because he got 1k posts & i don't have any say here because i don't have thousands of posts here like him.So, if he can provoke me into his dirty game , people will support me no matter what.

WE WILL NOT ALLOW YOU IS SOMETHING & SAYING YOU ARE A FRAUD/CHEATER & YOU DON'T KNOW ENGLISH IS DIFFERENT THING.

Thank You.

Give it a break guys, no need for the personal insults. Locking thread.

If there's anything else to discuss, feel free to send me or one of the other mods a PM.

sushrukh said:
Truths CAN NOT BE suppressed even if you try to.
Couldn't resist quoting this epic line from the man himself.
Turns out he's been caught cheating at an NZXT contest, for duplicate entries.. and on top of it using somebody else's Desktop mod pics :p :
Winners of the Gaming PC Photo Contest: | Facebook
Someone entered my Desk mod in a contest. - Page 12 - Overclock.net - Overclocking.net

sushrukh said:
Now regarding the TE members supporting me , Please see the below proofs from my in inbox that people did believe me & were showing interests in my initiative.I am not going to post each & every PMs but just a few of them.
<snipped>
I am still wondering when your own members tried to support the initiative , what's the prob of the Mods ?
I am still wondering too.
Hopefully in future, members will trust our decisions :)

sushrukh said:
Now compare TE Mods response with the other forum member's response.Ignore if you don't bother.
I have just being active there this month. Why my Rep Status is showing I am very Respectful ?

Why people there including the Admins & all the Mods can believe me but you TE Mods can't ?
And turns out the other forum that took him in with open arms has just banned him.

Sushrukh (Sushruta Bhattacharya) is a serial online scammer and his only motive was cheating and winning online competitions,He was famous in international forums as a scammer and this was the reason behind him leaving all the international forums and joining indian forums, he had even submitted a copied article on er odov article contest and he even racially abused the guys from US when they started accusing him and showing proofs of his earlier scams. Here is the link to that epic thread:

My Rig Pics Stolen By Sushrukh (Sushruta Bhattacharya)

^^ Can you Please mind your own business ? I took a small reference from a Vista Pocket Book which i forgot to mention.I didn't think it should be called copied entirely.The main article was still my work.Only a very few parts were taken as a reference.I think i was stupid in that.I should have mentioned the reference book because taking reference was allowed in that competition. ;) Anyways leave it...........

Crazy_Eddy said:
I am still wondering too.

Hopefully in future, members will trust our decisions :)

@ Crazy :- I never cheated my customers.I got 7 orders.Among these 7 orders , 2 orders ( Someone called Sohail & Sourav on the other forum ) were more than 1 lakh worth each.If i was that bad guy , i could have just took the money & ran away but i seriously wanted to do business.Anyways.. Why you re-opened the thread again ? To humiliate me more from all the members ? Trust me i already had enough humiliation.This is one of the pathetic times of my life which i will have to survive.I can't even sleep at night ( see the time i'm posting this ) .The site where i invested so much time , effort & love just thrown me away without even letting me even a single chance.Every person makes mistakes in their lives.Koi bhi dudh ka dhula nehi hota.All i wanted was just a single more chance so that i could rectify my errors but i was not given a single chance. :(

You can carry on humiliating me in public.I have no energy left to protest or argue................

What clarification.. :rofl:
others were suggesting in the other forum to man up and accept that you were wrong but instead you brought about unnecessary $hit like racism etc.
Had you accepted it upfront you could have saved you a$$ there but instead you kept on insulting those who brought to notice what you did :no:
I have nothing more to add.

Dude the Internet is not as big as you imagine. The article was a direct copy paste. Again man up and accept your fault and don't make me post the whole article here. As usual you continue to believe what you did was not wrong…

Back