A-VO-ID: Do a minimum RC of Rs.35 per 28days or No outgoing calls (Even with Main Balance!)

nRiTeCh

Skilled
I still find it a joke people using VI :D
Many have already migrated to a better networks long time ago..inc me.

ankushv

Adept
Yeah i guess you are right , but I have an airtel and jio connection too and at my location in Mumbai the best speeds I get are via Vodafone . Also it was the cheapest monthly recharge compared to jio which is the most expensive provider .
Also like captain volt showed rs 38 plan does not show up on my vi app .

vyral_143

Jarvis
Staff member
Can confirm Airtel has technically changed that minimum pack of 45/28 days to 49 but to recharge, you have to do it via retailer; on app and online platforms, minimum is 79. This is for Airtel Mumbai.

When I tried to do it via Airtel app, Amazon/FreeCharge, it did not work. Hence I contacted Airtel on twitter and got following;

File.jpg

William_Mboy

Disciple
I just recharged Rs49 plan on both my Airtel and Vodafone numbers.
Maybe they are rolling it out slowly but in Delhi old plan is still valid.

Attachments

• sketch-1626861548987.png
    sketch-1626861548987.png
    467.4 KB · Views: 28

sauravghosh

Adept
Do not introduce political flair unnecessarily.
File a case before the SC at once those who have the time. They can change minimum recharge requirements but they cannot disallow SMS and retain calling for any plan. Never seen a such an illegitimate, asinine thing in my life and we are going through such time from 2014 anyway.

PH0ENiX

Skilled
Personally its because I dread the idea of a Jio-airtel duopoly, during the lockdown my mobile data usage is down to virtually zero, and the plans suffice for me.

MkMkB

Adept
It's basically a game of shoring up ARPU to offset the losses from people migrating to WA and other mediums for telephone purposes and secondly, for 5G services to be launched later. This is for Airtel.