Abu Azmi hit by MNS leader for taking oath in Hindi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm... Wow to the comments being posted here. I think most of the people here will never have a chance to understand why RT finds a place in maharashtrians heart. It's all uphill for RT from here on and when MNS becomes THE party which decides whether to lend there support to NDA or UPA, i think that's when most people will shed there rigid attitudes and truly discuss why the marathi manoos voted for RT.

Till then, I, just like everybody else here, will let emotions take over my body and express my disgust at this lunatic, horrible, sadistic event. Nasty, NASTY!!

all news media is claiming that he was pushed and slapped after abu azmi shown his chappal (as in to beat them).

it clearly looks like a fixed event.

i no more give a fudge about it...unless it's a common man at the receiving end.

Why do I feel that its a simple trick by 2 attention whores who know that they'll get a lot of publicity by doing all this?

Afterall, any publicity is good publicity.

Arya said:
Have you ever been to Tamilnadu and managed on hindi?? Karnataka is still more open but you can not always manage with just Hindi. Now come maharashtra, I've not met a single marathi who did not know hindi. Not the same case with any Tam or Kannadiga. So stop the stupid comparison.

That's exactly the point my friend. :)

Hindi is treated as an alien language in TN and even if somebody knows Hindi he will not converse with u in Hindi. You CANNOT manage with only Hindi in TN.

So if somebody says that RT does not respect Hindi, they should be told that the entire state of TN does not respect Hindi.

Whereas as you say, everyone in Maharashtra knows Hindi, they only wish that the local language be given a little respect.

Thanks for inadvertently agreeing with my point :D

Im not a marathi but a south indian and i don't vote for MNS. But if MNS can put a bullet through AbuAZ's head in the middle of bhivandi then RT can have my vote for all eternity regardless of the fact if MNS evicts me back to south somewhere in the future. SS is dead, ask any maharashtrian and the jolt MNS will deliver will be revolutionary.

A Little Haiku Poem:
Northern Eyes, Northern Eyes,
View the Whole of India Through Northern Eyes
Bury the Past, Rob us Blind
AND LEAVE NOTHING BEHIND

POINT TO BE NOTED- Most people here are against rt and his ways, its about his attention seekin activities, right now since the victim is Azmi, you may justify it, but if tomorrow its the chief minister or someone else how will you justify?

And by then he'l probably hav a much larger gang of gunda mla's..

The point to be noted: there is a much bigger criminal involvement here, and never has he had a 10 page thread discussion here, just shows the short sightedness of folks. You talk about Gunda's I say if Gunda's are opposing a guy like Azmi, then be it!! none of the other guys could do it. The Hindi language issue was just a cause, read up a lil bit on RT, he and Bal Thackeray have hated Azmi since early 1990's for the precise reasons that Bombaybaba posted!!

This whole thread is full of emotional outbursts that miss the main point.

I don't like AA nor do I like RT. So do I resort to violence? I don't like lawyers because I think most are cheats. I don't trust many doctors (specially surgeons) because they seem to be out to make money. So do I go out and bash up lawyers and doctors?

Did Azmi deserve what he got? Irrelevant if it was for something other than the oath of office. I personally think that Azmi is far worse anti-national than RT. But that is beside the point.

Should Hindi be the national language? Again irrelevant in discussing the incident.

Should Marathi be encouraged in Maharashtra? Another irrelevant question.

Is the Marathi Manoos being suppressed in his own state? Another irrelevant question.

But this thread seems to have taken the debate to such kinds of questions.

Does the law permit an MLA to take his oath in Hindi? Was Azmi within the ambit of the law when taking the oath? Is there any provision in the law to permit other MLAs to prevent someone taking the oath in Hindi? Those are the only questions that are relevant.

No matter how good or bad you think RT or AA are, ultimately nobody has the right to break the law of the land. All patriotic, law-abiding citizens must condemn any act which breaks the law. This should include all Indians. Also those who are more patriotic to their respective states than to India must uphold the law because that law is in force in his beloved state as well. If you support someone who breaks the law, you are unpatriotic. Patriotism has nothing to do with supporting specific people but in supporting the nation and its laws.

If the law is bad, then get busy to gather momentum to change the law peacefully but do not break it as long as it remains in force.

There are other points I can add to argue the many ideas that have been presented here but I will restrict myself to discuss only what is relevant to the incident.

bombaybaba said:
I have read the comments in this post , and here is what I gathered about Abu Azmi from net

Abu azmi is the only politician seen at the marriage of dawoods brother in 90/91.

Dawood at wedding rings no bell for Azmi - Mumbai - City - The Times of India

He was chargesheeted in the Mumbai bomb blast case.

The commissioner of Police at that time Mr. Rony Mendonca gave an affidavit in court saying he is a dawood man

HVK Archives: Abu Azmi is Dawood's man: Mendonca

He has said on record that he doesnt give sh*t if India does not remain a unified state.

The Hindu : Abu Azmi apologises

His statements with the imam of delhi jama masjid , they wanted to break up india like its 1947 and start burning the nook and corners of india.

NDTV.com: Muslim clerics come out in Bashar's defence

And lets not forget how he lunged at Mrs. Ambika Soni when she prsented the women's quota bill in rajya sabha and tore the bill in the rajya sabha well and was screaming as he wanted reservations separately for muslim women with OBCs

There was high drama in the Rajya Sabha when the Bill was being introduced by Law Minister H.R. Bhardwaj. Samajwadi Party and JDU members tried to block the introduction of the Bill but their efforts were defeated when an alert group of women members mainly belonging to the Congress and the Left threw a protective cordon around the Minister.

Samajwadi Party’s Abu Azmi lunged towards Bhardwaj to stop him from bringing the Bill to the House. It appeared to be part of a plan to prevent its introduction, by damaging the Bill, or even physically holding Bhardwaj which would have forced an adjournment of the House.

But women members led by Women and Child Development Minister Renuka Chaudhary, repelled Abu Azmi and other Samajwadi Party members like Shahid Siddique and Amar Singh with the result that despite moments of high drama, pushing and shoving, and slogan shouting, the Bill was introduced in about 20 minutes once Bhardwaj got up to speak around 12.30 p.m.

Women’s Reservation Bill introduced in Parliament : Quota within quota issue yet to be settled,Indian Politics, News Analysis, India News Online

Azmi later claimed that it was this display of women power that men like him dreaded more than the idea of reserving seats for women. Speaking to media persons outside Parliament House, he said, “they are already physically overpowering us.â€

Fantastic researched post!! but it will be totally overlooked out here, for people who are yet stuck in language politics. Its a pity cant rep you here in General section :)

nikeel said:
That's exactly the point my friend. :)

Hindi is treated as an alien language in TN and even if somebody knows Hindi he will not converse with u in Hindi. You CANNOT manage with only Hindi in TN.

So if somebody says that RT does not respect Hindi, they should be told that the entire state of TN does not respect Hindi.

Whereas as you say, everyone in Maharashtra knows Hindi, they only wish that the local language be given a little respect.

Thanks for inadvertently agreeing with my point :D

Again, the alien language thing is only in politics. Have you been to anywhere in tamilnadu except chennai? Most People don't really care. But thing is people don't know hindi. same goes for Karnataka. North karnataka is different though as its close to Maharashtra.

Will it be same if I talk to any random marathi, and he wouldn't know hindi?

Arya said:
Again, the alien language thing is only in politics. Have you been to anywhere in tamilnadu except chennai? Most People don't really care. But thing is people don't know hindi. same goes for Karnataka. North karnataka is different though as its close to Maharashtra.

U need to blame rajnikanth(and like heros for that) as they are more famous in that language movie..and for maharashtra Hindi movies is more famous than marathi(not taking away credit)and thats the reason we see all marathis know hindi plus hindi and marathi has the same devnagiri scripts so its writting is same except saying

Regarding azmi research..its obvious a person from azamgarh where main profession is kidnapping and a person comes to mumbai and have property worth more than any politician in INDIA its obvious to have been dealing with underworlds

But was ir right to hit AZMi or anyone inside vidhan sabha when the oath u take itself says u will work for betterment and work in right spirit to fulfill your duty...

If the MNS would had even killed him outside VIdhan sabha than i would had said atleast 1 good job MNS did finally....But whats done inside house was shamefull

MAGNeT said:
But was ir right to hit AZMi or anyone inside vidhan sabha when the oath u take itself says u will work for betterment and work in right spirit to fulfill your duty...
beta, @zmi ke liye itna pyar kaha se umar pada tere dil me. agar raj thackeray marathi ke naam par marathi manoos ko bewakoof banatha hai tho waise hi @zm! hindi ke naam par hindi pranth ke logo ko bewakoof bana raha hai.

There are no hidden motives here. Everyone knows what happened yesterday. What im surprised about is why the people have suddenly so much love to give to that @bu azm!. Is it that you feel the urge to prioritize your selfish needs regardless of who you defend?

All this talk about civilized behavior not given to @zm! is a joke to democracy. I don't care if @zm! speaks hindi, urdu or malayalam. For the person that @zm! is, it won't matter to me if lata mangeshkar herself came and put's a bullet through this guys head in the middle of tirupathi temple, language be damned.

Azmi had links with the underworld and you're living in some delusions that the MNS don't? You guys are fighting over languages like kids. Ever seen monkeys in a zoo? One starts chattering they all raise a ruckus..lol.

Hindi this, marathi that...you will all have issues with regional languages..speak hindi in maharashtra get weird looks, speak marathi in UP, get weird looks, speak hindi in Tamil nadu, get weird looks, but speak english anywhere and no one has a problem.

broadway said:
beta, @zmi jaise mullah ke liye itna pyar kaha se umar pada tere dil me. agar raj thackeray marathi ke naam par marathi manoos ko chuti@ banatha hai tho waise hi @zm! hindi ke naam par hindi pranth ke logo ko chuti@ bana raha hai.

There are no hidden motives here. Everyone knows what happened yesterday. What im surprised about is why the people have suddenly so much love to give to that @bu azm!. Is it that you feel the urge to prioritize your selfish needs regardless of who you defend?

All this talk about civilized behavior not given to @zm! is a joke to democracy. I don't care if @zm! speaks hindi, urdu or malayalam. For the person that @zm! is, it won't matter to me if lata mangeshkar herself came and put's a bullet through this guys head in the middle of tirupathi temple, language be damned.

Sir please read properly where i had shown my luve for an e%N%ch like azmi.

^^ Even i'm surprised, in Mumbai, why nobody objects when one speaks in English or for that matter any other language except Hindi..

wah wah kya bhashan hai wah
Azmi had links with the underworld and you're living in some delusions that the MNS don't?
tu MNS ka member hai kya?
tere pass kuch inside information hai tho hame bhi bata na yaar. paka mat.

^^ Even i'm surprised, in Mumbai, why nobody objects when one speaks in English or for that matter any other language except Hindi..
The azmi / SS-RT rivalry is very old and has nothing to do with hindi. The main reason for the hindi-marathi brawl is because of the existence of a party called SP in maharashtra which the thackarey clan furiously dislike.

Why?
Because one of the reasons why SS adopted the hindutva policy was to attract UP/Bihari votes but when local parties or independent candidates of UP/Bihari origin started to puncture SS vote bank, that is when the real rift started.

Slowly, SS got calmer and the marathi manoos started abandoning it and that is when RT got a great idea to bring back to marathi vote if not the northern votes. He dumped the idea of hindutva and adopted the "marathi" policy. You know the rest.

l33t_5n1p3r_max said:
MNS tops list of parties fielding 'criminal' candidates

Link - Maharashtra polls: MNS tops list of parties fielding 'criminal' candidates - India - The Times of India

Ja lollypop choos munna. And next time, learn how to use google and dig information up for yourself. Dumbass.
arre rajja, thik se pad na.
The study, conducted in 31 constituencies of Mumbai and Thane region, revealed that 14 MNS candidates have criminal cases registered against them.
"criminal cases" ko thik se define kiya kya idhar. criminal cases matlab exactly underworld related nahi hai. extortion, ghuss khori tho sab karte hai. tujko koi politican pata hai kya jo ghuss nahi leta hai? naam batha, mai usko hi vote dunga. buss?

"criminal cases" ko thik se define kiya kya idhar. extortion, ghuss khori tho sab karte hai. tujko koi politican pata hai kya jo ghuss nahi leta hai?
Listen my dear friend, your main point in your previous posts has been that why the sudden bout of sympathy for the Azmi inspite of his criminal cases. I turn that question around and ask you, why the sympathy for these MNS c***** who all have criminal cases against them?

Buddy you're no different from the rest of the local train wallas who support MNS for the marathi manoos bullshit they spin. Don't try to wriggle your way out of the hole you've landed yourself into chump. Next time think about the points you're trying to make instead of typing whatever random crap props up in your head.

broadway said:
"criminal cases" ko thik se define kiya kya idhar. criminal cases matlab exactly underworld related nahi hai. extortion, ghuss khori tho sab karte hai. tujko koi politican pata hai kya jo ghuss nahi leta hai? naam batha, mai usko hi vote dunga. buss?
So you mean being a criminal is okay and dealing with underworld aka dawood is not? Because one is being marathi and second is being enemy of marathi manoos?

Speaking of which, it is advisable to use ONLY English (not even Hindi) on TE unless necessary. Since it is a GT section consider this a warning.

PS: Oh and it is mentioned in the Constitution of TE. Please read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back