Advice on buying a new refrigerator

I really wanted to ask, do the bottom freezer units cool the top most portion of the regular compartment well? I suspect that it needs a good cabin fan. Never used a bottom freezer refrigerator before.

I really wanted to ask, do the bottom freezer units cool the top most portion of the regular compartment well? I suspect that it needs a good cabin fan. Never used a bottom freezer refrigerator before.
Freezer has nothing to do with outside cooling. It is separate.
If gas depltetes, freezer is affected instantly while rest of the room can sustain until entire gas gets fully depleted.

Freezer has nothing to do with outside cooling. It is separate.
If gas depltetes, freezer is affected instantly while rest of the room can sustain until entire gas gets fully depleted.
They only have one set of condensor, evaporator coils and a compressor. Usually there'd be a duct diverting a portion of the cooler air from the freezer to the other area. So it's not truly separate.

Guys looking for a 320 to 360L refrigerator for usage in delhi.
Good looking solid performance item is needed.
We have usual usage tbh just for the food storage etc

Wish to buy today,
Please suggest which brand to look for and what specifications for a last g device...

Was planning on samsung or whirlpool please advise
Will buy physically from croma or sargam in delhi

Thanks

Well i purchased this one along with 1 plus 3 year extended warranty via croma and buy back of old fridge as junk lol
IMG_2021-03-11-16-15-04-811.jpg
IMG_2021-03-11-16-14-59-743.jpg

Guys looking for a 320 to 360L refrigerator for usage in delhi.
Good looking solid performance item is needed.
We have usual usage tbh just for the food storage etc

Wish to buy today,
Please suggest which brand to look for and what specifications for a last g device...

Was planning on samsung or whirlpool please advise
Will buy physically from croma or sargam in delhi

Thanks
Samsung and Whirlpool are good but I prefer LG when it comes to refrigerators.
I have had all the 3 brands and LG has been by far the best in cooling and especially the noise dept.
Both Samsung and Whirlpool make a kind of whirling noise and even a knock sometimes, they are made like that and not a design/quality flaw.
Never had this issue with LG, also when I bought one 2 months ago, LG was the only using the latest power energy ratings and was much more efficient than the other two but this was in their 600-700L lineup.
My sister purchased one from Samsung, same size and it has that whirling sound while my LG is comparatively quieter.
Also, LG's service is much better than Samsung/Whirlpool in refrigerators though LG might cost a few grand more.

Samsung and Whirlpool are good but I prefer LG when it comes to refrigerators.
I have had all the 3 brands and LG has been by far the best in cooling and especially the noise dept.
Both Samsung and Whirlpool make a kind of whirling noise and even a knock sometimes, they are made like that and not a design/quality flaw.
Never had this issue with LG, also when I bought one 2 months ago, LG was the only using the latest power energy ratings and was much more efficient than the other two but this was in their 600-700L lineup.
My sister purchased one from Samsung, same size and it has that whirling sound while my LG is comparatively quieter.
Also, LG's service is much better than Samsung/Whirlpool in refrigerators though LG might cost a few grand more.
Whirlpool seemed like a no nonsense equipment.
0 noise
Great build quality

Refrigerators I suggest check for LG and Samsung only.
These days other brands like Kelvinator and whirlpool provide very bad warranty service.
So going with one of these 2 reputed brands is the way to go.

I had great experience with whirlpool in terms of quality and service. Also had got amazon basic one once and the service for it was terrible. Even installantion was delayed for weeks. Had to sell it off for much cheaper.

Back