AIRTEL - And the dust settles !!!

wow my speed is upgraded to 512 kbps on 699 ul plan and there seems no FUP as i have already downloaded around 20gb :lol: got this plan since 4 years ..

i was really thinking with the double speed this would be a step ahead for airtel .... i was really exited about this, but what has come out is like 5 steps backward, really disappointed about it and that has put the final nail in cofin and i will stop using airtel as soon as i move to the next best possible i will get around here.

RoBoGhOsT said:
wow my speed is upgraded to 512 kbps on 699 ul plan and there seems no FUP as i have already downloaded around 20gb :lol: got this plan since 4 years ..
Indeed... Some older customers with earlier plans will benefit since AIRTEL may not change the settings for them... I am on Explore 1099 & there is no FUP (touchwood) I get to download ~210Gb each month n my 24x7 rig... :)

I am really hoping that RIL, delivers on its promise of providing truly Broadband at good prices, then Airtel will get a kick on its balls, till then I am shifting to RCom !! they dont have any fup till now.

I am using the impatience 1499 25gig 4mbps plan , I am not a heavy downloader but I certainly download more than 25gig a month . So far I haven't been downgraded to 256 kbps once .

I dont get it, the first post says 1699 plan 1mbps UL @ 40GB FUP.

This was their original Impatience idea:

Airtel 4Mbps Unlimited Plans- Price and Specs

The 1799 plan is 4mbps UL @ 50GB FUP.

Who the hell would pick up that 1699 plan, or the 1299 plan put up in the 1st post?

Why is Airtel all confusing with its Tarriffs and FUPs?!

And I got a 1799 2mbps plan @ 100GB FUP, I think that's good and I should stick with it :)

^.. That's AIRTEL for you...

They have always deceived users by putting up confusing Plans. Original Impatience Plans are all scraped. These are the new plans. :p

Yeah, i had mailed @ sbm email id once, long time back when i was with airtel they fcuked up my bill and connection. I sent out a mail to him @ 12 in da nite. Next day from 9:30 onwards they would call me back after every hour to make sure my complaint has been resolved in a satisfactory manner :) .

Back