Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

@y2s Found this, but it doesn't have any items listed. Can you share product link and store link ?
Odd - I searched and can't see any listings either. I had got the Atom PD2

Had also purchased Baseus 65W PD charger around the same time. Delivered in 3 weeks too - Working well & cheaper than the anker-

Odd - I searched and can't see any listings either. I had got the Atom PD2

Had also purchased Baseus 65W PD charger around the same time. Delivered in 3 weeks too - Working well & cheaper than the anker-
There is one listing for the PD2 at $70.

I have purchased several Baseus products over the years because they are cheap but I should mention that usually they don't last and neither do they properly follow all the standards.

Can't find the App on Google Play store.
Want to buy some cheap items such as bicycle handlebar grips, alloy pedals, seat, light etc.

Has aliexpress started shipping to India?

Answer is NO

Some pointers about non-economic administrative border crisis - (Don't want to discuss politics here hense using spoilers, but people need to know at least)

1. Origin Country - Deployed a Huge Army with Heavy Military Equipment & Artillery around its 2000KM border shared with India.
2. Within 16KM of Arunachal Pradesh (agreed) Border there is Bullet Train Station which now - a -days continuously bringing troops after troops of soldiers for border deployment.
3. At their side of the border they are installing hardware similar to Isreal's Iron Dome Defence system + Anti Missile / Aircraft Battery.
4. Countless Airports and bunkers already in function to bring support during the cold winter stay of the large troops.
5. Upon asking their official reply - This heavy Army deployment helps/motivates for smooth peace talk.

To Counter this India trying to match the Army deployment on this side of the border and beefed up AirPower.....India is also deploying Army West Side of the border too, Experts predict Pakistan will commit the first offense and then China will Join and take over the entire matter in their hand - If it becomes reality.

IMHO........This uncontrolled rise of Petrol / Diesel Prices already goes beyond the required revenue (and now it is overflowing) not only to stay afloat to Economic crises but also to reserve funds for pseudo war, If it became reality then Govt may not need to worry about immediate funds.

Last edited:
I guess a good alternative is eBay.com. Aliexpress sellers are available there. Bought some cables f for like 350 from China. They ship it to Malaysia and then they’ll ship it here, it looks like. Will update once I receive them, mostly before Sept 1. Let’s see how it goes! :)

I guess a good alternative is eBay.com. Aliexpress sellers are available there. Bought some cables f for like 350 from China. They ship it to Malaysia and then they’ll ship it here, it looks like. Will update once I receive them, mostly before Sept 1. Let’s see how it goes! :)
Thanks man. I am going to look up if there are any iem sellers on ebay.

Does Delhivery Operate in China? Coz my amazon order is being shipped through delhivery from china!
Delhivery is an Indian delivery and e-commerce logistics company.

Today, Delhivery branches can be found in the Middle East, Europe, Africa, Australia, USA, China and, of course, India.

I ordered a few products in Dec 2020 at my relative's UK address. Got the items last month because of flight ban. Found out that one important accessory was missing so I contacted the seller on Aliexpress
(6 months after the last date of raising the dispute). Seller replied promptly and asked me to pay only for the shipping but also expressed his helplessness regarding the Aliexpress ban in India and offered to ship the item to some other country. I asked him to confirm once again if some shipping is available outside Aliexpress. He found one, shipped the item and didn't even take the shipping charges. The item arrived in less than a month via Malasiya.

I ordered a few products in Dec 2020 at my relative's UK address. Got the items last month because of flight ban. Found out that one important accessory was missing so I contacted the seller on Aliexpress
(6 months after the last date of raising the dispute). Seller replied promptly and asked me to pay only for the shipping but also expressed his helplessness regarding the Aliexpress ban in India and offered to ship the item to some other country. I asked him to confirm once again if some shipping is available outside Aliexpress. He found one, shipped the item and didn't even take the shipping charges. The item arrived in less than a month via Malasiya.
How are you able to pay? All Indian cards are banned isn’t?

Back