Amazon India - Feedback Thread

Lets see today. Have ordered a small set for nephew. Last time from Amazon it was delivered in original box only and amazon has been like this for quite sometime i guess flipkart has also started doing same cause i ordered a multimeter recently nd it was delivered in original packaging, but let's see today how it goes.
Meters have arrived fine. The one time it came with no box whatsoever was when I ordered a heatgun from seller Cloudtail some years back

The only time it happened and I was not impressed

Hey guys, I need a little help. I did something very stupid, so that ad on Amazon for Zotac 4070 TI super that I saw posted, I went to the product page. I saw that the product was prime fulfilled, so I thought let me just try getting this, it's anyways, prime fulfilled. What is the worst that could happen? Amazon has been quite good in terms of refunds.

However, as soon as I ordered the next day, the seller deleted the listing itself. Consequently, you can’t find the product listing on Amazon anymore. Additionally, the seller shipped the product using a third-party courier and not Amazon, as was mentioned in the product listing. Now, unfortunately, I can’t even cancel the product anymore. Since it has already been shipped, what should I do? I am very scared now.

Given the fact that the seller has canceled the listing, I think this was a scam all along. I fell for it and I’m going to get some random brick in the parcel instead of the graphics card. Any suggestions on what I should do? I was thinking I’ll just refuse to accept the parcel and get my refund. Will that work?

Dont worry just make a video while unboxing showing the seals.
I mean the seller deleted the listing, sent thru 3rd party courier.
Even amazon will know whats happening here.

Alternatively just dont take the delivery

Last edited:
Hey guys, I need a little help. I did something very stupid, so that ad on Amazon for Zotac 4070 TI super that I saw posted, I went to the product page. I saw that the product was prime fulfilled, so I thought let me just try getting this, it's anyways, prime fulfilled. What is the worst that could happen? Amazon has been quite good in terms of refunds.

However, as soon as I ordered the next day, the seller deleted the listing itself. Consequently, you can’t find the product listing on Amazon anymore. Additionally, the seller shipped the product using a third-party courier and not Amazon, as was mentioned in the product listing. Now, unfortunately, I can’t even cancel the product anymore. Since it has already been shipped, what should I do? I am very scared now.

Given the fact that the seller has canceled the listing, I think this was a scam all along. I fell for it and I’m going to get some random brick in the parcel instead of the graphics card. Any suggestions on what I should do? I was thinking I’ll just refuse to accept the parcel and get my refund. Will that work?
Make video while denying the delivery. If there is a CCTV camera recording of you not taking it that's also good. That's all you can do I guess. While handling the package if you can weight it you will know its a scam.
How much did you bought it for and who is the seller?

Dont worry just make a video while unboxing showing the seals.
I mean the seller deleted the listing, sent thru 3rd party courier.
Even amazon will know whats happening here
I am thinking of not even taking the risk to open the product, what if the seller claims that he sent the right product and i would have to dispute it? Just safer to refuse.
Make video while denying the delivery. If there is a CCTV camera recording of you not taking it that's also good. That's all you can do I guess. While handling the package if you can weight it you will know its a scam.
How much did you bought it for and who is the seller?
Yeah to be honest I am like 10% curious to know what the seller sent actually but yeah everything about the seller deleting the product listing seems like a scam to me.

I got it for 54k, the seller was some seller called world of graphics

Honestly the only reason I bought it is because I saw it had a prime logoand I am a prime member and 7 days returnable, otherwise I would not have touched it at all. Can products have prime logo if they are still fulfilled by the seller instead of Amazon?

Alternatively just dont take the delivery
Make video while denying the delivery.

The courier company is xpressbees which as far as my experience goes always uses OTP for delivery
It is not like there is a law that mandates otp for any courier delivery, shadowfax doesn't ask for otp for delivery in typical cases (for non-typical cases see my thread https://techenclave.com/threads/psa...ry-msg-on-product-page-before-payment.222405/ ) so how can you be sure that xpressbees will definitely ask for otp in your case. Just contact amazon customer care & ask them to cancel the order mentioning your reason as suspected fraud seller.

I got it for 54k, the seller was some seller called world of graphics
I know exactly who you are talking about, Its this seller
Reviews don't really look good.
Just contact amazon customer care & ask them to cancel the order mentioning your reason as suspected fraud seller.
Most definitely better choice but my advice was for when they do eventually get the package as it is in transit.

It is not like there is a law that mandates otp for any courier delivery, shadowfax doesn't ask for otp for delivery in typical cases (for non-typical cases see my thread https://techenclave.com/threads/psa...ry-msg-on-product-page-before-payment.222405/ ) so how can you be sure that xpressbees will definitely ask for otp in your case. Just contact amazon customer care & ask them to cancel the order mentioning your reason as suspected fraud seller.
I already contacted amazon, they told me that they can't cancel from their end since it has already been shipped. They said they will drop a message to the seller to cancel it (which they did)

The seller replied that he has already shipped the product and i can refuse the product and get a instant refund.
I know exactly who you are talking about, Its this seller
Reviews don't really look good.

Most definitely better choice but my advice was for when they do eventually get the package as it is in transit.
Yeah that's the seller, like I said the only reason I decided to order was the prime assurance with the prime logo on the product page. Turns out it was not prime afterall.

How many red flags do you need bro?

If you want to save money, just go the used route and get a used 3090/ti. Don't buy from random 3rd party sellers

like I said the only reason I decided to order was the prime assurance with the prime logo on the product page.
For future reference, prime logo doesn't mean a thing nowadays because many poor rated sellers (not frauds) too can easily get that prime tag so always check seller ratings & its reviews on any product.

Back