Amazon India - Feedback Thread

Unboxing videos don't mean a thing nowadays to flipkart/amazon.
WDYM? I take an unboxing video right from starting at the box, making sure to focus on the seams to the seal and stop untill the product has been fully unboxed/ confirmed to be working.

Granted it wouldn't have worked with the above case or anytime where the said product is a peripheral of any kind which can't bd tested individually, but if you have that thorough of unboxing, none of them would reject your return/replacement request.

WDYM? I take an unboxing video right from starting at the box, making sure to focus on the seams to the seal and stop untill the product has been fully unboxed/ confirmed to be working.

Granted it wouldn't have worked with the above case or anytime where the said product is a peripheral of any kind which can't bd tested individually, but if you have that thorough of unboxing, none of them would reject your return/replacement request.
Nope! It doesn't matter. I guess too many "experts" scammed amazon/fk using "doctored unboxing videos" that they don't consider unboxing video as proof of anything. I mean ppl can nowadays produce such professional looking videos using typically available devices/software which was unthinkable a decade back.

Nope! It doesn't matter. I guess too many "experts" scammed amazon/fk using "doctored unboxing videos" that they don't consider unboxing video as proof of anything. I mean ppl can nowadays produce such professional looking videos using typically available devices/software which was unthinkable a decade back.
luckily, I haven't really faced a situation where my unboxing video has been denied as evidence but all of these doctored videos can almost always be identified as doctored, in any case if that's the level of paranoia peeps have, then it's simply better to not order anything online

I'm actually horrified by such morally bankrupt people — it's difficult the believe we breathe the same air as them. Like when you read about the way societies were in history books, it's difficult to accept even though the reports are undeniable.

Life's been really good with Amazon, sometimes I feel like it's been a little too good. But they're desperate to move old stock from time to time and making space for new stock is somehow more profitable for them.

For example, there's an extremely high quality 3D printer enclosure that's been marked down from 16k to 6k on Amazon right now, for the original Snapmaker. It can easily be repuposed to house a small-ish custom/modern 3D printer to allow for ABS printing.

These kind of discounts are unheard of in the real world.
Oh i have seen those 3d printer clear out myself.. there was a deal being made here 3-4 days back and I just checked the price.. it was cheaper then here , brand new from amazon.. the deal on here was in final stage of shipping so i didnt wanted to spoil that by sharing links for that deal.. all of them are gone now, i had other priorities so i didn't order for myself.

Any way to opt for Open Box Delivery for a phone just like FK for this upcoming Festival Sale ?

For FK almost everything is now OBD for my pincode.

Added a review:

View attachment 208573

And realized that I missed two other reviews with the same complaint.
I know this is not helpful, but having experienced a similar bad experience some time last year, I have resolved to not order items that show multiple units in the listing. Most often, as is true in your case also, the item count will show as one in the technical information or product information section down below. Misleading and scammy practice, but too many such instances on Amazon and FK too.

I had ordered a hand wash from Amazon Fresh and it was delivered yesterday. My mistake was I didn't check the contents of the bottle while taking delivery and since it was a CoD order I quickly paid the delivery guy. Within a few seconds after completing the payment when I looked at the hand wash bottle I discovered almost 30% of it was empty The delivery guy was still there and I told him but he said it didn't leak in his bag. I think he wasn't lying because the nozzle of the bottle was still screwed in and the outer surface of the bottle didn't show any signs or marks of leakage either. He then asked me to contact Amazon CC. He also requested me not to tell the Amazon CC that the leakage happened due to his mishandling the product otherwise they would cut the amount from him.

I called Amazon CC and told them the issue. The CC sent me an email with a link and asked me to send a photo of the bottle as is on that link. Did that and she took a look and agreed that the bottle was indeed not full. She then proceeded to refund my money. :)

Any way to opt for Open Box Delivery for a phone just like FK for this upcoming Festival Sale ?
No for amazon.

hand wash bottle I discovered almost 30% of it was empty. I called Amazon CC and told them the issue. The CC sent me an email with a link and asked me to send a photo of the bottle as is on that link. Did that and she took a look and agreed that the bottle was indeed not full. She then proceeded to refund my money. :)
And for that 30% you just lower your chances of a successful refund/replacement of your future expensive product claim by 5-10%.

Back