Amazon India lightning deals

Screenshot_2021-03-13-11-39-24-78_fd1e8ef594b195c55a3bba4818d0ce35.jpg

I ordered a replacement, it was damaged let's see what happens now

I ordered Antec HCG 850 GOLD and received in a tattered sellotaped psu box.. it was used, all the wires were opened and used ..i never tested it.. i sent it for replacement.. the second unit also came the same way .. and it was much lighter than the first one... i told the delivery guy to open it and the whole darn modular cables pack was missing lol.. i told him to take it back.. and then i applied for return/refund the third time and got my money back.. .. i think the mining craze is making people order modular psu and take it's cables :p

If it had custom rom support, would've made a great deal, but alas you're at the mercy of Samsung in terms of OS updates.

OS updates are overrated as of 2021, most usable features for a smartphone have already been integrated, changes included with every version have only been minor since the last few years. Name 10 features that you'd like to see in the next version ? I'l wait
It's a dealbreaker for Realme,Xiaomi, etc where stock UI sucks donkey balls but Samsung has done a good job with the OneUI, they do provide security updates for older devices as well so it's not a bad deal for 30k.

This isn't a lightning deal but the price is pretty amazing:

This line of PSU's were launched late last year, they're 80 plus bronze and have a five year warranty in India. They have all black connectors and flat black cables. They're also better specc'ed than most other budget power supplies as they can work with a wide input voltage (100-264 vs 230v only) allowing you to use them with sine-wave inverters instead of needing a ups.

You also get cashback points if you purchase through the Payback app, these points are useful for consumables like recharges or subscriptions.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210319_094304.jpg
    Screenshot_20210319_094304.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 117
OS updates are overrated as of 2021, most usable features for a smartphone have already been integrated, changes included with every version have only been minor since the last few years. Name 10 features that you'd like to see in the next version ? I'l wait
It's a dealbreaker for Realme,Xiaomi, etc where stock UI sucks donkey balls but Samsung has done a good job with the OneUI, they do provide security updates for older devices as well so it's not a bad deal for 30k.
Yeah nah. Nobody cares about those China skins but Samsung UI sucks balls, they always have, they do and they probably always will. You cannot have a smooth experience when are you aiming for features to fill the whole Titanic. 80% of those features are useless and has no practical usage. They perform like garbage after few weeks, the infamous lag is always there to assist you. And in India that's combined with the brilliance of Exynos. Only thing Samsung has going is their display, brand value and after sales, besides that it's a shitshow.

Still, at 29k it may a decent deal for those who don't care about user experience, I mean at all.

Core i5 MacBook Pro - Seems like a good deal:

I know it's Intel but is it worth?
Nop, I don't think so. Rather get the Lenovo Slim with the 4800U for about 72k. You get much better specs for a much lower price:

But if you're not open to Windows laptops, the base MacBook Air M1 is still a far superior alternative to any Intel model, especially any priced at 1L lol

Core i5 MacBook Pro - Seems like a good deal:

I know it's Intel but is it worth?
I feel that the M1 macbook air at 93k is a better deal. Specially if your usage doesn't involve some application which are under performing in rosetta right now.

Guys once again please mention the price when you post deal links. PLEASE. Will save people a lot of clicks.
Also Amazon is running a Grand Gaming Days from March 23-25
Not sure how good the deals are but let us know if anyone finds any legit deals. I would like some peripherals.
Ryzen 5 3500 @ 10399

Edit: posted in wrong thread
Is that a good deal? I forgot the R5 3500 was a 6C/6T chip same as old Intel's i5 8th gen.

Amazon link. 10399rs.

Last edited:
Not sure but this looks like a great deal. Samsung LC27G55T QHD 144Hz monitor is available for 22.8k. Deal here https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B08N1M6MCH/.

Looks like it as alright monitor for the price excepts for the aggressive curve. Review => https://www.rtings.com/monitor/reviews/samsung/odyssey-g5

Is that a good deal? I forgot the R5 3500 was a 6C/6T chip same as old Intel's i5 8th gen.
Don't think so, i5 10400f is much better in all aspects at Rs 12.9k. https://compify.in/product/intel-core-i5-10400f-10th-gen-processor/

From what I have observed, Amazon is almost always more expensive when compared to a local retailer for PC components. Some things like SSD or HDD may be cheaper, but I have had some components in the wishlist for 6 months now, and it's never available at a price equal to or lower than my local retailer. I am referring to products sold by Appariao / Cloudtail.

Back