Amazon India lightning deals

No use and it’s waste of time, I had once talked to them few months back regarding a purchase and they completely denied saying it’s against the e-commerce rules now!
I don't think it has anything to do with ecommerce rules. They stopped doing this around 2010 even in USA. This is their business model. Gain market share by aggressive "consumer friendly" policies and get rid of them one by one once all other players in town are out of business. I feel sad everytime I order from Amazon. But, what I want is not available locally most of the times.

I don't think it has anything to do with ecommerce rules. They stopped doing this around 2010 even in USA. This is their business model. Gain market share by aggressive "consumer friendly" policies and get rid of them one by one once all other players in town are out of business. I feel sad everytime I order from Amazon. But, what I want is not available locally most of the times.
I would disagree totally.
Whatever I buy from amazon is definitely available locally, atleast here in New Delhi.
I buy from them purely for the convenience of home delivery, options to replace or return without any jhik jhik and to certain a extent the lure of cashback or discount during sale days.

Apart from certain items i can safely say one can get cheaper rates locally and i am saying this with my experience.
Yes electronics items are cheaper from the word go but local stores can match their prices with just some pushing and prodding.

remember fellas, Sbi YONO app has always 5% discount(except some phones, do check detailed t&c), when you log in Amazon on app & add product to cart there.

^This offer never shows up in Amazon page.

Last edited:
remember fellas, Sbi YONO app has always 5% discount(except some phones, do check detailed t&c), when you log in Amazon on app & add product to cart there.

Even Kotak Apps gives discount and these offers will never show up on Amazon page as these go in from Bank's and not from Amazon

Is this instant discount or cashback? Payment to be made by CC/DC or Netbanking?

Is this instant discount or cashback? Payment to be made by CC/DC or Netbanking?
Here is how

Screenshot_20210404-145829074.jpg

I have bought via Yono a few times, but received the cashback only once. So, don't take that discount into account. IMO, at best its a lucky draw coupon.

Getting SBI Yono discount after 90 days is as good as none, Never got back anything after post-Jan 2021. Discount means money 5% cashback at Amazon Pay balance.

I have bought via Yono a few times, but received the cashback only once. So, don't take that discount into account. IMO, at best its a lucky draw coupon.
is that so ? i have never tried it, but saw the offer, so shared it here.
Getting SBI Yono discount after 90 days is as good as none, Never got back anything after post-Jan 2021. Discount means money 5% cashback at Amazon Pay balance.
so it gets credited as amazon pay bal ?

Ryzen 3600 available for ₹15,555 again.

its not from appario so removed the link.
No. I bought Thinkpad Ryzen 4500u for ₹46000 and received a ₹2300 cashback as Amazon Pay balance after 90 days. Worked with other smaller purchases too.

Aopen 24 inch 144hz curved VA gaming monitor at 11k. Personally using this since last 2 days, I don't think there's a better deal in this price range (less than 12k). Would highly recommend!

Edit: it's been on sale at around 11k for the last few days in fact, according to Keepa. It was at 12.5k and 13.5k before that.
It's a decent deal. The only deal which had aower pricing but for used was someone selling a 24" 144hz here for under 10k.

Back