Amazon India lightning deals

It's a decent deal. The only deal which had aower pricing but for used was someone selling a 24" 144hz here for under 10k.
I think this is still a better deal than that, since you get a 3yr warranty plus you can get the monitor replaced if you get a defective panel or panel/not to your liking. Plus buying new :p

Worth the 1k or so extra

Last edited:
That's good to know. I recently bought the Gigabyte M27Q and was worried about the dead pixels as well, but, it turned out to be excellent purchase. Only PC component that stresses me out is buying monitor online. Although IPS panels have improved these past 6 years because earlier IPS lottery with minimal glow\bleed was quite rare.
Hey, how much did you bought it for & from where?

That's good to know. I recently bought the Gigabyte M27Q and was worried about the dead pixels as well, but, it turned out to be excellent purchase. Only PC component that stresses me out is buying monitor online. Although IPS panels have improved these past 6 years because earlier IPS lottery with minimal glow\bleed was quite rare.

Hi, is the BRG layout an issue? Can you check by using MS Word for a bit?
Besides the odd subpixel layout, the possibility of bleed is also a concern for me, I guess this is still down to luck? Why couldn't they just go with RGB!

@DanteErodov not sure if you are from Bangalore, but Ankit Infotech/PCStudio quoted 25k + GST. Don't know what price they have listed on their website.
Edit: Ok you're from Delhi.

Last edited:

Almonds!
What's the difference? I mean, what's 'premium' about the former?
(I don't know much about almonds.)

Hey, how much did you bought it for & from where?
Through Reddit's Gigabyte representative eddie_edits via SCL Gaming for 32K.
Hi, is the BRG layout an issue? Can you check by using MS Word for a bit?
Besides the odd subpixel layout, the possibility of bleed is also a concern for me, I guess this is still down to luck? Why couldn't they just go with RGB!
I had the same concerns, I wrote a full review here:
BGR is not a problem and I heavily use MS-Word\Excel\PPT on a daily basis. With cleartype enabled there is no issue for Windows users.

Last edited:
I had the same concerns, I wrote a full review here:
BGR is not a problem and I heavily use MS-Word\Excel\PPT on a daily basis. With cleartype enabled there is no issue for Windows users.

Thanks mate, I use Word and PDFs a lot too.
The redish glow/tint is quite visible in the pics, maybe it's not so much in real?
How does this compare to the LG GL850 or equivalent monitors?

Thanks mate, I use Word and PDFs a lot too.
The redish glow/tint is quite visible in the pics, maybe it's not so much in real?
How does this compare to the LG GL850 or equivalent monitors?
There's no text problem in MS Office or Adobe softwares. I use them extensively.
That colour fringe is only noticeable in few apps like IDM or Nvidia Control Panel. Other than that I have not seen any gripe.

And I've seen LG27GL850, both my cousin and me derived that M27Q is much better with higher refresh rate and more features. It's old now.
Really happy that Tim from Hardware Unboxed also helped me with the color profile. RDR2 feels so good on this monitor.

Even Kotak Apps gives discount and these offers will never show up on Amazon page as these go in from Bank's and not from Amazon
Yeah, while Amazon doesn't have mass discounts, category-specific bank discounts are still available on a rolling basis. Presently, IndusInd has 10% discount on mobiles and accessories while HDFC and IDFC have 5% cashback overall.

52000rs

Anybody here own LG27UL500 or 550 or 850 monitor ? How is the loginivity ?
I have 27uk650 bought 1.5 years ago. There's a bit of backlight bleeding but that's in the expected range not a big deal. HDR pretty much useless. Apart from these it's a solid monitor.

hold your

52000rs
hold your horses it will easily come back to its original value of around 49 k , recently heard that in usa 5800x was selling under its msrp

Last edited:
5900x were selling for 57-58k last week and now down to 52k? Prices will drop even more for sure. Don't buy one unless you need one ASAP.

AMD recently acquired more of TSMC fab capacity and have planned to pump out more 5900X in the upcoming months to combat Rocketlake.

So, definitely worth the wait if someone is not in a rush.

i am more excited about Warhol range , i hope they could eek out more clocks :p ,some 10c 20t with 5.2 ghz clock wow

Rocket lake is actually DOA.

And intel`s plan to launch alder lake with ddr5 pcie 5.0 and all might force Amd to abandon Warhol (which i dont want (stuck on 1700x)

Last edited:
Yes, there are rumours that it may well be on 6 nm node. So, keeping a close eye on it as well. But given Intel's lackluster Rocketlake release I think AMD is in no rush to release this. :p

hold your

hold your horses it will easily come back to its original value of around 49 k , recently heard that in usa 5800x was selling under its msrp
Yes I came across an article somewhere which said they are now available at MSRP.
Is it the Intel 11th gen effect? I'm still waiting for a price drop on 10th gen.

Yes I came across an article somewhere which said they are now available at MSRP.
Is it the Intel 11th gen effect? I'm still waiting for a price drop on 10th gen.
well its the 11600k and 11400k effect and lot of chips have been purchased and there was lots of movement in second hand market as well ,now the only people left are the ones who are rocking 2700x 1700 etc looking for a value buy and last hurrah on AM4 maxed out rigs

Back