Amazon India lightning deals

I'm out of my depth here, but I'll say depending on your budget you can go for either.
I tried to Google but came across posts stating shader compilation will be faster with more cores, so this in particular might not depend on SSDs? Having it all on the SSD might help though. I don't know, maybe look into this more. But I guess you already have enough core since you have an x99e.

I'm out of my depth here, but I'll say depending on your budget you can go for either.
I tried to Google but came across posts stating shader compilation will be faster with more cores, so this in particular might not depend on SSDs? Having it all on the SSD might help though. I don't know, maybe look into this more before buying. But I guess you already have enough core since you have an x99e.
The shader compilation does depend on core count but at the same time Unreal writes a cache on the disk drive which inflates to 10s of GBs very fast.

What kind of work? Maybe that will help others in suggesting. Reliability is generally not an issue with any of the cheaper consumer level SSDs too
Evo + is faster but will you benefit from it? Else it's not needed.
Work in the event industry as a watchout and resolume arena operator, We do shows where often data in 200-250 gb is write/read in couple of hours in non AC environment.
Working with unreal engine nowadays

You should really create a thread on PC buying advice section with your particular use case & budget so that more folks can chime into this discussion.
I am ok with the 6800K I have in my system, waiting for GPU prices to be more reasonable, but i guess i am not alone there in that wait and watch group.

Isn't it 10% upto 1K? Every 2/3 days there seems to be different card, I'm hoping Axis or HDFC comes again but this ends on 31st so no idea what to expect in June
yes most of the deals are on CC @10% and I am sure HDFC offer will come back too, sadly no luck for debit card users though I do have SBI account

P.S Edited my post now it looks even better :D

Back