Amazon India lightning deals

I have no knowledge about monitor panels or even mobile Screens so for me, my iPhone 6S screen (LCD) and my wife's IPhone X (OLED) look same. In monitors, is the only difference between VA and IPS panel, the viewing angles are worse on VA?

In monitors, is the only difference between VA and IPS panel, the viewing angles are worse on VA?
VA is best for a general purpose pc. It has matt screen, pretty good viewing angle (day and night difference in comparison to a TN panel), better blacks, better contrast and good color accuracy. IPS is best for color work.

I have no knowledge about monitor panels or even mobile Screens so for me, my iPhone 6S screen (LCD) and my wife's IPhone X (OLED) look same.

Try viewing the same photo on a black background at full brightness (full screen) and look at the darker areas of the screen. It's sublte with iPhones as Apple does it's best to mimic the 'look' of an LCD, but my first experience with OLED was with Windows Phone and I remember being absolutely mesmerized with the colours.

P12 slims are live on amazon.

If anyone wants refurbished Arctic Products lmk. They carry the same warranty as brand new products and rmas are fullfilled by us at scorpzon.

The discounts are pretty huge

For e.g.
a refurbished liquid freezer 420mm unit with 1-2 defective fans works out to 8K. Ofc the smaller the rad, the lower the price will be.

I had the F310 about 5-6 years ago and I didn't like it. It was a very average controller is almost every aspect and it was very difficult to aim with the right stick, I had the xbox 360 controller at the same time and it was miles better. The only good thing about it is the 3 year warranty. I have heard good things about this one but I haven't used it personally:https://www.amazon.in/Redgear-Pro-Wireless-Gamepad-Black/dp/B0756CLQWL/

With all due respect, this is not a scam, shitty service sure but certainly not a scam. They are a shopping site, they get nothing by not selling stuff. There might have been something wrong with their system. I know you must be feeling disgruntled but as I said certainly not a scam.
If you can afford the XBox controllers, then nothing like it. I used the 360 controller for nearly 8 years and then switched to the XBOne controller which I have been using for 3 years now without issues.

However, for those on a budget, it makes no sense. Haven't personally used Redgear products but nearly all of them have reviews of the devices failing within weeks in some cases. These are branded Chinese peripherals being simply imported in India, so can't imagine they have any decent warranty support or if they are better than some of the generic Chinese peripherals. 8bitdo is the same but they have a large international presence focusing on a different market with generally good feedback, so more dependable in that sense.

If you can afford the XBox controllers, then nothing like it. I used the 360 controller for nearly 8 years and then switched to the XBOne controller which I have been using for 3 years now without issues.

However, for those on a budget, it makes no sense. Haven't personally used Redgear products but nearly all of them have reviews of the devices failing within weeks in some cases. These are branded Chinese peripherals being simply imported in India, so can't imagine they have any decent warranty support or if they are better than some of the generic Chinese peripherals. 8bitdo is the same but they have a large international presence focusing on a different market with generally good feedback, so more dependable in that sense.
BTW, how do you use the Xbox one controller? Where do you get the dongle for the Bluetooth

Iphone 13 are now available, however sad to see no hdfc offers on the same or amazon icici card. Generally amazon icici card carries 5% cashback with no upper limit.

BTW, how do you use the Xbox one controller? Where do you get the dongle for the Bluetooth
I use it with a laptop purchased last year, so not an issue for me but any 4.0+ dongle with a recognizable chipset like those from Broadcom will work fine. Even otherwise, just use a micro USB cable.

The official wireless dongle offers lower latency (~10 ms) than bluetooth (~15 ms) but also half the battery life. I use it with eneloop Pro and it lasts for 20-25 hours per charge on Bluetooth.

The original Xbox controller so costly compared with Redgear ones and original is original nothing beats it but if the price comes on par with Redgear then everybody can buy them.

Back