Amazon India lightning deals

For anyone looking for cheap DDR4 memory for virtualization:

View attachment 133852

This comes and goes out of stock pretty frequently
Any other reason for just 3 years warranty except for it being way cheap?

I bought a module and had to return it because no matter what I did it wouldn't run stable beyond 2133.

To be sure, 4 sticks passed a full memtest at 3200MHz:

photo_2022-05-14 00.29.08.jpeg

It took 16 hours probably because of the slower timings, I've seen faster 128gb times using the same processor/motherboard with faster memory.

Any other reason for just 3 years warranty except for it being way cheap?

There's conflicting information on the page on whether it's 3 years or limited lifetime, so I'm not sure which one is correct.

As far as I can tell, the module doesn't have any XMP profiles (usually there are two for DDR4 memory), it just has the standard JEDEC SPD information of CL 22-22-22-52 at 1.2v and 3200MHz.

The XMP1 and XMP2 columns are empty in my bios:
This isnt XMP compatible memory.

But I have a pretty much an ideal setup for memory compatibility with an Aorus B550 V2 and Ryzen 5900x
To be sure, 4 sticks passed a full memtest at 3200MHz:

It took 16 hours probably because of the slower timings, I've seen faster 128gb times using the same processor/motherboard with faster memory.

There's conflicting information on the page on whether it's 3 years or limited lifetime, so I'm not sure which one is correct.
Cool, thanks mate.
I have the same motherboard and a 5950x, somehow the module did not work in my case. Went with 16x4 Crucial 3200, which is happily running at 3800.
Glad to know, will try again in future if it becomes available. Months ago when I checked with the guy importing this at SP Road, he said they have only 2 modules available at 10K ish.
Most fabs are focusing on DDR5 now, so I don't think it would be available.

Cool, thanks mate.
I have the same motherboard and a 5950x, somehow the module did not work in my case. Went with 16x4 Crucial 3200, which is happily running at 3800.
Glad to know, will try again in future if it becomes available. Months ago when I checked with the guy importing this at SP Road, he said they have only 2 modules available at 10K ish.
Most fabs are focusing on DDR5 now, so I don't think it would be available.
If you check Newegg or Memory Manufacturer's on eBay - they have listed 32x2 kit either of Adata (or sub-brands), Crucial for $200ish ballpark for new. And all these kits are 3200 (latency is not mentioned - so not sure of that), We can also plan GO if ppl are interested.

If you check Newegg or Memory Manufacturer's on eBay - they have listed 32x2 kit either of Adata (or sub-brands), Crucial for $200ish ballpark for new. And all these kits are 3200 (latency is not mentioned - so not sure of that), We can also plan GO if ppl are interested.
Sure, I am game if it is good memory.

Sure, I am game if it is good memory.
Here are few for reference.

Hey man
I lost your key cap pullers both. When I need again I will buy from you since I already replaced the keys so no need for now. If I buy a new keyboard and want to customize it then I will need. Okay.

Only if someone manages to get it here without paying a lot of customs duty. Otherwise it isn't worth the hassle and wait IMO. Amazon has been selling 32GB ddr4 3200MT CL16 sticks for ~11k (+10% discount on cards every now and then). So you can get 2x32GB for 20k.

Only if someone manages to get it here without paying a lot of customs duty. Otherwise it isn't worth the hassle and wait IMO. Amazon has been selling 32GB ddr4 3200MT CL16 sticks for ~11k (+10% discount on cards every now and then). So you can get 2x32GB for 20k.
Assuming $200-$220 is the ballpark for new and we are going GO route, buying from US or eBay will come down to 15k-16k. And you're still open for 7k Patriot sticks on Amazon India

Any good deals or prices on 2.5" 2TB HDDs? Thinking of replacing my laptop 1TB internal drive with a 2TB 2.5" one, but there seem to be no decent 2.5" drives except for the hybrid drives, which imo are even more overpriced than 2tb 2.5" drives.
For reference, 2.5" 2tb drives are usually available around 7-7.5k

Back