Amazon India lightning deals

BTW, I had purchased this for my tablet and it broke the same day. It is listed as Non Returnable so now there is an "investigation" ongoing. In the past some non returnable products were just taken back on being defective, so kind of surprised they are wasting so much time on taking back a 700 bucks item.

For damaged, defective, wrong or expired item you can request for a refund or replacement within 10 days of delivery.
You will need to share the images of the item and its defects through Your Orders for a refund or replacement.

returns.jpg

BTW, I had purchased this for my tablet and it broke the same day. It is listed as Non Returnable so now there is an "investigation" ongoing. In the past some non returnable products were just taken back on being defective, so kind of surprised they are wasting so much time on taking back a 700 bucks item.

I returned a 700 rupees solimo(amazon own brand) product under 1 year warranty & it has been almost 1 month since the pickup but yet to receive my refund from amazon.

Any recommendations for a cheap-ish pair of wireless earbuds for iPhone? not for music but for calls. ANC would be garbage at this price point anyways so ANC not needed.

Might have bought from someone apart from appario. I got one with faded black color.. got the replacement in 3 days.

Any recommendations for a cheap-ish pair of wireless earbuds for iPhone? not for music but for calls. ANC would be garbage at this price point anyways so ANC not needed.
Limited-time deal: OPPO Enco Buds Bluetooth True Wireless in Ear Earbuds(TWS) with Mic, 24H Battery Life, Supports Dolby Atmos Noise Cancellation During Calls, IP54 Dust & Water Resistant,(White, True Wireless) https://amzn.eu/d/4k9M1Qu

Thermaltake V250 case/cabinet for ~3500 after 40% coupon but before any card discounts:

Normally, that is what 3x 120mm Thermaltake Pure ARGB fans would cost, here you're getting free a bedside table along with it
Had ordered this, the tempered glass was shattered completely and was in pieces and dust upon receiving, amazon gave me full refund and as the product was non returnable, they told me to discard it, now I have two glass splinters in my fingers and a free case without that side tempered glass panel. Bitter sweet experience.

if looking for a tempered glass hinged door case, check out the GALAX Revolution - 01 Mid Tower Comes with 4 argb fans & a fan controller.

Some high end monitor deals -

Acer Predator CG437K 42.5 Inch 4K Gaming Monitor, G-Sync Compatible, DisplayHDR 1000, 144Hz, 1MS VRB - ₹49,151

2020 model which was well over 1 lac at launch, it still sells near that afaik, the downside is it doesn't come with hdmi 2.1, the 2022 model does.

Acer XZ396Q 38.5 Inch 3000R Curve VA Monitor I 1 MS VRB I 170 Hz I HDR 400 - ₹39,398

Can't find a single review of this monitor, its a 38.5 inch curved QHD (Non-UW) VA panel that can be oc'd upto 200hz. The 76 ppi is a kind of a bummer tho.

Had ordered this, the tempered glass was shattered completely and was in pieces and dust upon receiving, amazon gave me full refund and as the product was non returnable, they told me to discard it, now I have two glass splinters in my fingers and a free case without that side tempered glass panel. Bitter sweet experience.
Why not get a plexi glass made for it or even a tempered glass of your own specs from glass maker.

Lucky you! Got the product cum refund! You can easily get the tempered glass custom made or why not ask TT instead.

Back