Amazon India lightning deals

Although not the place but no point starting a new thread for this as the discounts are huge and stock is depleting fast.
Within few minutes 4 of the t shirts I had added went oos.

There is a great sale going on at AJIO on lee cooper stuff.
Check it guys.

Although not the place but no point starting a new thread for this as the discounts are huge and stock is depleting fast.
Within few minutes 4 of the t shirts I had added went oos.

There is a great sale going on at AJIO on lee cooper stuff.
Check it guys.
link?

Last edited:
Amazon has switched to "technician check" for most tech stuff for replacement requests, and considering that these techs probably can't tell RAM and GPU apart I'm willing to bet it'll be more of a pain than other established component vendors to replace stuff.
Great! and have they hired the roadside phone repairing guys or grey market technicians?

IMG_20220918_161004.jpg

A-DATA Premier 16GB DDR4 2666MHz AD4S2666716G19-RGN 260-pin SODIMM RAM (Laptop)
6,759.00 - 35% coupon ( scroll down on the listing) = 4393.00

Seller is appario

A-DATA Premier 16GB DDR4 2666MHz AD4S2666716G19-RGN 260-pin SODIMM RAM (Laptop)
6,759.00 - 35% coupon ( scroll down on the listing) = 4393.00

Seller is appario
Be very careful when buying from Appario now days. Make sure the item has warranty and is returnable or 7 or 10 days replacement.
If it says not returnable you can have a problem if the product is faulty.

I bought some RAM recently and one stick was DOA and had to go through several different people to get it replaced.
Was sold by Appario and marked Not Returnable. Seems like they are discounting faulty and returned products to me.

Appario cheaters.jpg

New policies from Amazon is making purchasing from them a big problem. Its a shame that Amazon services have gone this bad

Be very careful when buying from Appario now days. Make sure the item has warranty and is returnable or 7 or 10 days replacement.
If it says not returnable you can have a problem if the product is faulty.

I bought some RAM recently and one stick was DOA and had to go through several different people to get it replaced.
Was sold by Appario and marked Not Returnable. Seems like they are discounting faulty and returned products to me.

View attachment 146202

New policies from Amazon is making purchasing from them a big problem. Its a shame that Amazon services have gone this bad
Yepthecitem I shared also shows not returnable, so please keep in mind

Back