Amazon India lightning deals

Noctua Low profile cooler for 5.5k after bank discount.

1716652747548.png

Last edited:
How to hell to search for 40% coupon stuff.

Sort by discount percentage, if you want to see the higher value coupons first.
1717141333687.png

As per my experience, the 40% stuff is not much cheaper than when the same items are listed as lightning deals.

Last edited:
Redgear Invador Mk881 USB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (Black) - Brown switches
Rs. 2399 with 40% off coupon:

I just ordered this one.

Edit:

I'm adding some other deals I found; might be useful for others:

Rs. 9999 - 40% off
Razer Blackwidow Lite Silent Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with Orange Switch I Black I Tenkeyless I True White Led Backlighting- Rz03-02640100-R3M1

and:

Rs. 11499 - 40% off
Razer Blackwidow V3 Mini Hyperspeed - Phantom Pudding Edition - 65% Wireless Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Green Switches with with Chroma RGB (Rz03-03892000-R3M1)-Black

and:

Rs. 17564 - 30% off
SteelSeries Apex 7 Tkl Compact Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Oled Smart Display Usb Passthrough & Media Controls Linear & Quiet Rgb Led Backlit, Black

and:

Rs. 1449 - 40% off - this must be a membrane keyboard
LAPCARE Champ (LGK-102) Multi Key Anti ghosting RGB Gaming Keyboard, Rubber Dome Key Switches, Spillproof, 2 USB Passthrough,3 Programmable G Buttons RGB LED Backlit, |1 Year Warranty

and:

Rs. 3200 - 20% off
MageGee Mechanical Gaming Keyboard,87 Keys Wired Compact TKL Mechanical Keyboard Ergonomic Design Retro Style Keyboard with Rainbow Led Backlit Yellow Switches for Windows Mac PC, Black & White

and:

Rs. 1349 - 30% off coupon - membrane keyboard
Cosmic Byte CB-GK-22 Veritas TKL Membrane Keyboard with RGB LED, Double Shot Keycaps and Sonic Spectrum (Black)

Last edited:
Only such deal I know came during last year big billion sale on flipkart.
cant find corsair sf750 anywhere (higher watts are releasing sooner, maybe) and had rog loki 750 was dropped to 10k at primeabgb 2 months back. but missed it.
is this a good price considering the pcie 4 riser cable alone (although this is way lengthier than regular 200mm)
LINK

Last edited:
is this a good price considering the pcie 4 riser cable alone (although this is way lengthier than regular 200mm)
Good deal, but it only works for O11 evo. The riser is inverted and can't work with regular vertical configuration utilising the pcie slots. You'd have to hang the GPU like in O11 evo. Had to return it because of that and these days returning is much harder

cant find corsair sf750 anywhere (higher watts are releasing sooner, maybe) and had rog loki 750 was dropped to 10k at primeabgb 2 months back. but missed it.
LINK

Back