AMD Ryzen 5000 (Zen 3) processors Official launch | Where Gaming begins. (October 8, 9:30 PM)

Lol you guys are so hopeful about DDR5. I'm thinking 2024-2025 for mainstream market. DDR4 will still go strong for the next 3-4 years.

DDR5 has already launched by hynIX ,it now totally depends who jumps onto it first ,I think intel will jump onto pcie 5.0 as well as ddr5 together as they desperately need something against AMD

Ya but it was 10nm and first to bring ddr5 in desktop
was or is ? and yes it will bring ddr5 to use but then I will probably wait for 2022 for them to mature.
When are we getting the Indian Pricing for amd 5000 series ?

Last edited:
Seems good advantages for gaming...lets see
According to 5600X leaks, latency is the same as 3300X which has 4 cores in a single CCX - around 53-54ns with 3600 MHz RAM. With Zen3, the entire CCD is one CCX. So upto 8 cores, the behaviour will be the same. Beyond 8 cores, you'll see the same latency as 3900X/3950X.

The bigger improvement is probably due to the integrated 32MB cache per CCD which all 8 cores can see and use.

Where the hell is the 4000 series from AMD (2000, 3000, now 5000) ?
Skipped to avoid confusion in APUs & CPUs. 2nd Gen APUs were already on 4000 series so using the same number for 3rd gen CPUs would have added more confusion like it had for the past couple of years. They have fixed it by skipping the 4000 series for 3rd gen CPUs, moving ahead both the APUs & CPUs of a generation should be on the same series.

I hope pricing is not sh!T ! I think it will be 54k or something for 5900X so this will be 50 USD more than on the XT version.

Just Imagine the Tide and Titles changing. AMD becomes new NVIDIA and Intel for us in pricing point of view and NVIDIA and Intel becomes AMD in terms of Pricing for us :eek:

Back