Another One Bites The Dust ......

Oh damn,

I just hope he recovers soon. His exams should be starting from 17th of May. I hope he is able to study properly and appear for exams.

Get well soon.

exams from 17th MAy??? OMG!!!! I hope he does not miss them..... I hope he can go on crutches sit on the ground floor and write .....

get well soon quady, and have a full recovery...

strange isint it, yesterday, my friend had a similar accident, on the highway, he was doing about 80+, and a military jeep came out of no where right in the middle of the road, perhaps to cross it lol, he hit the front tire of the jeep and went flying, thankfully, he and his pilion rider suffered only minor injuries, same cant be said about the bike though, was a Pulsar 150, the front fork completly seperated from the body, the headlight was smashed to bits and the handle was totally mangled.. lol

aaah...so many accidents....for your personal sake people rip the bike in freeroads / highways ...not in chotta gullis & wear proper riding gear..

& dont remove the crashguards....did he have ZMA ? ? i've seen many people get aftermarket crashguards for ZMA...& that is for personal care....

@sunnyboi : plz elaborate on the jaw coming off .....:eek:

ouch... so your in kinda the same situation i was. when i fractured my rib weeks b4 my all imp exam!!

hope you recover soon :)... and get back up to your normal life..

and i hope your fractured aint severe..

err you collided against a divider? i hope you kept your lights on dude!

anyways best of luck and a speedy recovery!

Ohhh thats bad! Praying for your speedy recovery, Sanket. And now that your home, dont waste too much time on TE, and start studing for your exams!

4 ALL THOSE WHO ASKED BOUT THE HELMET

He was wearing a helmet but it was my dad's helmet ,it was 10 yrs old,it came out easily when he strucked against the divider,its lock was already broken ,I[his sis] asked him to buy a new one but he took it lightly.

BOUT HIS EXAMS

He is all set4 his exams ,as he finished his VIVA and PRACS YESTERDAY.He has atleast 3-4 days gap between each paper so not a prob and we r there for him.
THANKS AGAIN .........ANKITA.

He was wearing a helmet but it was my dad's helmet ,it was 10 yrs old,it came out easily when he strucked against the divider,its lock was already broken ,I[his sis] asked him to buy a new one but he took it lightly.

Next time, take away his bike keys AND make a new password for his computer and lock it up if he goes out without his helmet!!! BTW, are you elder to him??

Adi said:
This is why i hate bikes!

Get well soon Quaddy! and start using a Car now

lol.... you have no idea how much fun you miss out on.... not to mention that not everyone can afford a car.

^^ Ive driven a few bikes dude. Ok, not bikes, but that Scooty thingy :p.

And ive had a few rides on Bikes, very recently actually.. And i hated it. Its just too dangerous.

What the hell... Stupid fella asks so about so much uber stuff and ignores to buy a good helmet for himself... Definately not done...

When he is back to normal... Ground him for two weeks or better dont get his bike repaired for a month and let him know how important is personal safety :mad:...

wtff.. dude!! you ate my head when you saw my helmet and wanted to buy one like it ! and you still didnt buy it!! seriously not done man!!

@quad`s sis.. take away the bike from him.. for a few weeks .. or err better give it to me... ;) i`ll take good care of it. plus i got a real sexy helmet too ;).. [Aditya can tell more abt it ... (open space to spam :bleh:)]...

also when`s his bd?? i`ll gift him one ;)

@sweech: Helmets don't protect legs sweech :p Maybe in your case but certainly not for normal human beings. :p

Also it's not like bikes are totally unsafe but the traffic conditions here are crap making it more riskier to ride a bike.

DEDICATED TO THE QUADMASTER,
just woke up now
just found how
QUAD bit the dust
got his leg bust

what!!!who???
our QUAD
yeah yeah, the one
from the TE squad

QUAD was on his bike
an'a friend too, who took a hike
they hit a divider
the size of a tyre

hey just wait a sec!!!wait
wasn't he wearing a helmet
yeah yeah he was
but it was too ancient

man he should have known, safety
should be the number one priority
speed we know yeah, it thrills
but hell!!! be warned it kills

in the future, this damn thing
will act on him as a warning
let's thank god he's safe and sound.
with strong family support around

so I on behalf of the TE
mods, users, the whole community
wish u oh quadmaster, a speedy
and a sound recovery!!!!!!!!!
GET WELL SOON QUADMASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aCTUALLY itz not his fault completely ,he likes to spend money only on PC
related stuff like mags [digit ,chip,Pc Quest etc] ,rest of his stuff is selected
by me or papa so finally itz our fault we should have bought him one.He even thought that abhi to bike liya hai to acha helmet badh mein lunga ,abhi ke liye ye crap helmet theek hai.

If u all r confused i'll make it clear i am his younger sis but I usually behave as
an older one cause he needs an older sis than a younger one.He treats me equally in most of the cases.He is a great bro.

.................ANKITA.

Back