Another One Bites The Dust ......

hmm he`s doing fine . had called him up to chk up on him..

basically his whole body aches..

talking to him bought all the memories back of jan 15th!

amen!

quaddy please get well soon.

i know how it feels to be bed ridden.

Aditya said:
Quaddy, time to get a Quad bike :p...

anyways..

Any updates on his condition? :(

yup i love atv quad bikes.

they are very good.

quad get well soon dude....and yup...in future dont drive fast......i must say driving at 60+kmphr on mumbai road....is most dangerous stuff......

Hi guys ,

finally feeling a bit better and am in a position to sit on my chair and type on the kbd.

having pain in my right shoulder a bit and some back pain but very little.
leg pain is a bit reduced and having irritation on the face a bit.

this is my current update.

i will be getting a AGV helmet soon and also the rear tyre changed to a 120mm one. bike has been sent to the service center for repairs.

guys i am able to write but movement of my right hand is a bit restricted.

currently using my left hand to the max.

having trouble moving around in the house.all my friends are also feeling a bit
better now.

Will start my studies in 2-3 days.

will keep u guys updated.

Things are not as nice as they seem by his posts.

Went to meet him today. He has had a really bad accident. His condition is not too good. Eating all sorts of medicines to control his pain.

What he needs is a complete rest.
Get well soon once again Sanket.

Deejay will post a better description of his condition and so will Chic_Magnet too.
Please wait for their versions too...
And yea...by moving around the house he means Hopping on one foot and wincing in pain each time he lands on his only operational foot.(The other ones in the cast)

hmmm.. looks pretty banged up... but by the looks of it . .he`s pretty lucky actually cause he hit the divider at 70kmph ..

his right side is all bruised up.. his face/knees . .and a temporary plaster on his right leg.... would be getting a permanent one soon :)

and ya good to see he could move around ... trust me it gets frustrating to lie on the bed and do absolutely nothing... ( ya and this was at a time when i was fractured and didnt have a comp and also the music system had conked off!!!!!!) sheeesh

anyways.. sanket will get well soon :)..

how i wish i could have gotten my optical mouse to exchange the mx518.. cause you really dont need the mx518 for the other comp ;)

Hi everyone this is ankita again ,Quadz goiin to buy a helmet when he recovers,But actually I was planning to gift him one next week as itz his birthday on 4th MAY .I wanted to buy an agv helmet for him,but i dont know
where I can get a genuine agv [ I dont know much bout buying such stuff :(]
Can anyone plz post me the shopz name and itz location.
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................ANKITA.:( :( :(

Back