Another One Bites The Dust ......

get well soon buddy ..... and all the best for exams .....

and people bashing bikes like aditya....
FYI bikes are pretty safe things ..... its u that make them unsafe ...... i am riding bike from past 7-8 years and never had an accident ...... and its not that i drive at 10kmph ..... but u have to careful while riding one ..... its not only u that can make u fall but there are many other reckless drivers ..... so u have to also think about them ....

but still such a accidents happen .... that doesn't mean that people sud stop using the two wheelers ....

and always use helmets whether its mandetory or not .....

EDIT: i have fall 2 times but while doing some stunts .... hehe thank god nothing happened

Hey Quaddy boy, here's hoping you recover from your "Quad Damage" as soon as possible! :rofl:

On a serious note, take care, get well soon - hope it doesnt affect your exams. And pal, start driving safely from now on! :)

Hey Sanket, am sorry to hear about the accident man. Get well soon m8.

And yeah you guys need to be careful on bikes too many accidents happening, just had a close shave as a pillon rider on my friends bike....

hey quaddy,

wish you a speedy and complete recovery.

i advise you to keep a dubba of talcom powder very near to you in this time of summer because it will be unbearable itching below the plaster cast due to perspiration and it will be worse than the itch any where else.

hope you have not injured yourself so much that you can not overclock yourself for the exams.

@ankita (quad`s sister) : get him a new helmet asap.

@ mods and admins : ban him untill shows proof of new helmet purchase :p j/k.

hey quad .. get well soon .. do take very good care of urselves and also do well in ur xams.

PS : Buy a good helmet asap. Karizma's are not meant to be driven without helmets and that too GOOD ones.

deejay said:
Hi Guys,
Here i would like to invite our esteem member Bikestein (When and If he reads this), a very avid and die-hard Biker.
Take Care ....
esteem- DJ, now even you mock me!!:no:

diehard- yeah, that i am:cool2: !!
Guess thats why i am still alive, esp when the treatment was even more dangerous than my accident:rofl: !!

Quad Master said:
4 ALL THOSE WHO ASKED BOUT THE HELMET
He was wearing a helmet but it was my dad's helmet ,it was 10 yrs old,it came out easily when he strucked against the divider,its lock was already broken ,I[his sis] asked him to buy a new one but he took it lightly.

THANKS AGAIN .........ANKITA.
Very bad Quad!!:no:
I bought my helmet before my bike:cool2: but i guess i needed airbags for my body too:p !!
The Biaggi suit- the inflatable prototype!!:p
The first thing you do after Exams, is to get yourself a GOOD helmet before u ride again!!:cool2:

Switch said:
What the hell... Stupid fella asks so about so much uber stuff and ignores to buy a good helmet for himself... Definately not done...

When he is back to normal... Ground him for two weeks or better dont get his bike repaired for a month and let him know how important is personal safety :mad:...
Nikhil said:
@Blade ---- But a leg injured can be repaired relatively easily..... A broken head cant
Switch Bhaiya!!:hap2:
Nikhil!! I owe you a treat for that stand, esp coz u mention that everytime!!:cool2:
For everyone, i am alive, maybe not kicking though:rofl: , coz my Helmet is DEAD!!
I mean unfit to be reused!!:p

Blade_Runner said:
I know but we are talking about a broken leg right now :p and quad was wearing a helmet.
A helmet is no good if it flies off on impact!!:mad:
In fact its even more dangerous as it can cause more damage- KILL you- By snapping your neck!!:(
Or fly off when you take off and when you land, theres nothing to save your head!!:(

A 10 yr old helmet:mad: - is no better than 'The watermelon Helmet on Switch's cat's head':rofl: !!
Helmets available then were substandard:mad: except for the ones priced very high,
and even the best brands, within a a few years of use, especialy in our Indian weather, say max 2-3 yrs, are no good!!
In fact top manufacturers recommend replacing your helmet after a few years and
asap even if dropped from a height of say 4-5 feet on to the floor:p !!
Even many 'ISI' marked helmets do not meet 'ISI' standards when released into the market for retail!!:cool2:

Quad Master said:
aCTUALLY itz not his fault completely ,he likes to spend money only on PC
related stuff like mags [digit ,chip,Pc Quest etc] ,rest of his stuff is selected
by me or papa so finally itz our fault we should have bought him one.He even thought that abhi to bike liya hai to acha helmet badh mein lunga ,abhi ke liye ye crap helmet theek hai..................ANKITA.
Quad, u have a gem of a sis- even though you disregaded her initial advice, she still blames herself for it!!:hap2:

But dearest sis of quad and mine, if he thought what you mentioned, then it is his fault!!:cool2:

Last but the most important of all-
Guys please RiDe fast, (but) RiDe safe!!
Coz i don't want anyone to go through what i have gone thru and am still going thru!!
And believe me when i say that i feel i am 100% ok, coz i have seen some real horrible cases in these few years of hospitalisation and visits!!
Especially cases where victim had not a single scratch but head injury!!
I just do not have the guts to repeat/elaborate that here!!

And Quady- Mere Chhote Bhai!!
Get Well Soon!!

and All the best with studies and exams!!

Funky said:
Oh damn,
I just hope he recovers soon. His exams should be starting from 17th of May. I hope he is able to study properly and appear for exams.

he should be ok. studying will be hard, you'll be already frustrated you cannot move or do anything....as you get used to it, can study better, will have nothing else to do :rofl:

i had fall by 13th. had operation on 14th. had to write 3 pages for a lab exam @ 20th. was tough, but manageable. another on 22. then theory started at 3rd jan. wrote some 36 pages LOL...

jaw...the docs said something like it was dislocated or something...he could
nt move it for a week. his right chin n all was all white when he came to write exams, evidence of new skin.

@quad : get a new helmet ASAP!!! meh parents said my current helmet was cursed LOL :D fell 5 times on it. Got a AGV, worth its price!

@Bikey ---- the helmet saved my head this time..... I broke 2 other bones but they are now OK..

I would not be here today if not for my helmet.... :) ...

And I am happy to see that most people here wear helmets!!! Way to go TE!!!

Nikhil said:
@Bikey ---- the helmet saved my head this time..... I broke 2 other bones but they are now OK..

I would not be here today if not for my helmet.... :) ...

And I am happy to see that most people here wear helmets!!! Way to go TE!!!
I hope that sooner everyone realises that, better for them!!:cool2:

And banging head against (stationary) Bus, very bad!!:eek:hyeah:
(moving) Bus deciding to bang against your head, speechless!!:p

First hand experience- yours truly:crutch: !!:rofl:

OMG!!!!, Get well soon my pal:), Praying God for your speedy recovery.

even my friend got into an accident 2 days back in zma:S (His life was saved by the Helmet btw:), but other parts have deep wounds)

Back