Any Sim Racing fans?

Yes sir. I've been playing sims since the mid 2000's. Here are my 2 most played racing games on steam. :)
1632512318739.png

Nice to find this space here.

Also would have bought the G29 but I am also going to need the add ons and accessories
I believe T150 feels less "notchy" too, thanks to the hybrid drive system, compared to the feel provided by G29's gear drive.

AFAIK Thrustmaster has no service center in India
Was initially my concern as well. But seeing the massive dead zone in the G29 and the other drawbacks made me turn away from G29. Found myself a used T300 for the price of a new G29, I expect it to severe me well when I decide to move to load cell pedal.

I've been playing sims since the mid 2000's
Wow Impressive. Which sims in mid 2000's? I started in the 2000s like with demo version of F1 racing, that was published in 1999 by Eidos. Then most memorable time with NFS Porsche Unleashed. Just returned to sim racing and PC gaming in general after almost ten years. Although I have got the AC's, my goto sim is RRRE.

Lots of reports on indiangaming subreddit regarding acro refusing warranty/service for thrustmaster products bought on Amazon. One user email both thrustmaster and acro for clarification. Acro said they will honour warranty if bought from them but not from Amazon, even though thrustmaster where to buy page for India has an Amazon link.

Any DD wheel users here? Looking for buying and usage experience details.

Was initially my concern as well. But seeing the massive dead zone in the G29 and the other drawbacks made me turn away from G29. Found myself a used T300 for the price of a new G29, I expect it to severe me well when I decide to move to load cell pedal.
Yeah I recently bought a g29 as well. Racing/Sim games are much fun now. I used to avoid them or get bored very easily on keyboard/mouse (I'm not a controller guy). I personally went for g29 just because of the 2 year warranty. Spending 24K on the wheel I wanted some form of peace of mind. Yes, the deadzone is like 10% on both sides but that's normal for all gear driven wheels. The g29 has to have minimum 10% ffb to be felt but many games when the wheel is near center ask for less than that like 3-5% ffb which the wheel cannot deliver hence we feel the deadzone. This can be overcome in most games by adjusting minimum force to 10% or a little above.

too late mate i would have picked it but already bought it. Why not make a FS thread?
still on the fence about it,want to use pedals for msfs since i play that but euro truck is fun too. idk very confused to sell or not. only play once in a month or so having it lying around also makes no sense.Plus building button boxes for sim racing etc games is more fun that spending time playing games.

still on the fence about it,want to use pedals for msfs since i play that but euro truck is fun too. idk very confused to sell or not. only play once in a month or so having it lying around also makes no sense.Plus building button boxes for sim racing etc games is more fun that spending time playing games.
Would love to see your sim setup! How to use racing pedals in msfs? I assume flight sim setup(hotas etc) would have different pedals.

haha, I love playing ets/ats as well. I would suggest you to give dirt rally 2.0 a try. That is fun too and oh... BeamNG drive is also kinda fun.
I stopped paying NFS games because of earlier mentioned reasons but I'm recently finding it fun playing Payback and next I'll probably play Heat as well.

Back