Anybody want a Lian Li?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naga

Skilled
Edit:
Good new, guys :hap2:! This IC will be continued in the official Lian Li GO. All confirmed interested here will be carried over there. A bonus, now you can order almost any accessories from Lian Li on that thread :hap2:!

Requesting the mods to close this thread as it's no longer an IC :clap:!
Before I get started, let me state that this might be a One Time Only GO considering the premium Lian Li goes at! If you're planning for a Lian Li, this is the time :hap2:!

After having spent quite a sum on a CM Cosmos S and a Xaser VI for my present rig, I have made up my mind to get a cabby I can use for as long as I used my Antecs. I am working on a deal with a Lian Li dealer to import some cabinets in at a affordable cost (shipping an individual's cost would guarantee my wife would kick me out :p). Enough blabbing, on to the IC.

The prices below are if I get a min of 15 orders, excluding shipping. Shipping will be from either Kolkata or Mumbai depending on how the deal works out finally. Have to make this final by the 18th of this month so money will most probably have to be collected by 16th (if there are enough interests to make this a GO). On to the stuff available:

Lian Li

1. PC-B70 Full Tower Rs.22750/-
  2. PC-P80 Full Tower Rs.23650/-
  3. PC-P80 Full Tower with Side Panel Rs.26250/-
  4. PC-A71F Full Tower Rs.15,650/-
  5. PC-A70F Full Tower Rs.13,650/-
  6. PC-P50 Mid Tower Rs.11000/-
  7. PC-P50R Mid Tower Red Rs.15000/-
  8. PC-C37B HTPC Chassis Rs.9500/-
  9. PC-C39 HTPC Chassis Rs.13250/-
  10. PC-V351 HTPC Chassis Silver or Black Rs.7200/-

The new Lancool series from Lian Li
  1. Dragon Lord PC-K56 Mid Tower Rs.4100
  2. Dragon Lord PC-K56W Mid Tower Rs.4500/-
  3. Dragon Lord PC-K58 Mid Tower Rs.4600/-
  4. Dragon Lord PC-K60W Mid Tower Rs.5600/-
  5. Dragon Lord PC-K62 Mid Tower Rs.6900/-

Extra Accessories which can be bought if there are orders for 15 cabbies
  1. TR-5F 5.25" LCD Fan Controller/ Temp Sensor with 120mm Tri-Led Fan (Fans change colour with temps) Rs.2900/-
  2. TR-3 3.5 LCD Fan Controller/Temp Sensor/HDD access+Power On Indicators Rs.1450/-
  3. PT-CL01 Cable Management Kit Rs.350/-
  4. EX-33 B HDD Mount Kit Rs.1750/-

Anyone interested in any high end cabby can/ might be accommodated.

Shipping will be extra depending on final shipping origins and choice of couriers by the buyers. Rest assured, it'll be on par with regular shipping rates as we know.

If anybody wants to bash the prices, be my guest at your own risk (and to my benefit if it can really be got for cheaper ;) ) as I do believe these are the best prices possible for a Lian Li in India :) ! I really want this to go through as I really want to get a Lian Li and I'm not sure if I'm ever gonna get a chance to buy a Lian Li at such good rates. I know there are quite a few people here who would agree with me and I hope you folks have some spare money atm :p

YouTube - #914 - Lian Li PC-P80 Case Video Review

Customer Reviews Of LIAN LI PC-P80 Black Aluminum ATX Full Tower Computer Case - Retail

Addendum: Shipping should be Rs.700~1.5k approx depending on size/ shipping address/ choice of courier. Delivery will take approx 20~30 days from date of finalisng GO (18th?) as the products will come in by sea.
Interested (Cabbies):
  1. PC-P80 Full Tower with Side Panel x2 Naga Confirmed and money ready :bleh:! (I so desperately want this IC to go through I'm ordering 2 in the hope of getting one sold off among my friends :eek:hyeah:)
  2. PC-V351 HTPC Chassis Black x1 Count_Down
  3. Dragon Lord PC-K56W Mid Tower x1 sathyanaidu If he's agreeable to the shipping rates/ dates :p
  4. Dragon Lord PC-K62 Mid Tower x1 Dark Star
  5. Dragon Lord PC-K58 Mid Tower x1 Chiron
  6. Lian Li PC-A71F Full Tower x 1 A TE Member Confirmed
  7. Lian Li PC-A71F Full Tower x 1 Vandal
  8. Dragon Lord PC-K62 Mid Tower x1 sajitsm
  9. Dragon Lord PC-K62 Mid Tower x1 ishashank

Interested (Accessories):
  1. PT-CL01 Cable Management Kit x2 Naga
  2. TR-3 3.5 LCD Fan Controller/Temp Sensor/HDD access+Power On Indicators x1 Tech_enthu
  3. EX-33 B HDD Mount Kit x1 Tech_enthu
  4. PT-CL01 Cable Management Kit x1 kushagra2008

I can definitely persuade a friend to buy the Dragon Lord PC-K56W Mid Tower, but i'll need to know how soon can I get it and how much it'll come up to including shipping to Bangalore.

sathyanaidu said:
I can definitely persuade a friend to buy the Dragon Lord PC-K56W Mid Tower, but i'll need to know how soon can I get it and how much it'll come up to including shipping to Bangalore.

dude just let me knw when u get it. I want to have a peek if u allow it:eek:hyeah:

What about the pricing for Dragon Lord PC-K56? The techspot review says that the plexiglas window in the lancool series are a bit flimsy.

K62_11T.jpg

thebanik said:
Naga, you seriously find those Full Tower worth the price????

ragzdiablo said:
^+1..i wanted to ask the same question

I've already spent 17k on a modded CM Cosmos S and about the same on a Xaser VI, so I think a Li at that price is oh so worth it :p! The sweet spot would've been if it was sub 20k, but since I don't see that happening in the near future...

Let me count the things I like about the P80:
  1. Noise free brackets for fans/ panels etc.
  2. Complete access to the innards (top/ front/ sides)
  3. In built fan controllers
  4. Removable tray much better than the one on the Xaser VI.
  5. Huge space inside.
  6. All aluminum body
  7. Washable filters
  8. Superb build quality
  9. Muscular and yet understated design
  10. It's a Lian Li!

This I'm planning to stick with for a looong time :).

Edit:
chiron said:
What about the pricing for Dragon Lord PC-K56? The techspot review says that the plexiglas window in the lancool series are a bit flimsy.

Added. Didn't put it up as the price difference is negligible. Can you put up the link to the review so others can also help make up their mind about the panels? Cos if it really is flimsy, replacements from Lian Li would be hard to manage. One can of course buy a sheet and install locally if something untoward does happen to the plex.

Aww this's sad! I'm running low on funds. Have considered some apart for other expenses. :(

Have to say that the prices on the A70, A71 and the mid-towers are simply brilliant. Lol hands down, these makes a much better buy than the Coolermaster steel enclosures.

Besides, I'll be on the move shortly. Makes sense to buy one after I've settled down at a place for sometime. Go ahead with this one Naga! Best of luck with the execution! :)

Regarding the side window;
Lian-Li LanCool PC-K62 and PC-K56 review - TechSpot <-- they are talking about the k62 but the k56 also uses the same thing from the pictures. They again mention the possibility of cracks forming in the k56 window too.

Sorry to bug you about the prices again but is it possible to add the price for the k58 too? It has hdd trays and clips for holding add-on cards that are missing in the k56.

# Dragon Lord PC-K62 Mid Tower Rs.6900/- X 1 and PT-CL01 Cable Management Kit X1 for me :)

Interested in both of these things ):)

Wow, the accessories also seem to be pretty good! Just happen to notice it. Seems like Naga may have to execute the order after all looking at the prospective orders coming up. :p

Dark Star said:
# Dragon Lord PC-K62 Mid Tower Rs.6900/- X 1 and PT-CL01 Cable Management Kit X1 for me :)

Interested in both of these things ):)

I thought the k62 already had one of those in them.

Non of these are available in India, hence the IC/ GO. With the premium Lian Li charges, I'm not even sure any disti would take a risk with getting Lian Li into India :(. Apart from the Lan Cool series, they don't have much to compete in the budget dept which is where the high volumes are. But a Li does ooze quality :)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back