Anybody want a Lian Li?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here :

Global Easy Buy

Total cost : Rs. 13724 (shipping & customs included)

While you are selling the same for 11k + 1-1.5k makes it : 12.5k.

Result : Naga wins :p

PS. Not trying to crap your thread BTW. :(

@starchazer, np. This is not a market place so it doesn't matter :). Better informed members are always better for the community. As far as I can see, the mid range models are still quite cheaper than on eBay. As for the high ends, speaking for myself, I'll be buying from a person I trust and have much more control over the shipping etc, not to mention a few bux cheaper so it's a no-brainer for me :p!

Also, can anybody shed light on the following:

Link:eBay Buyer Protection Program
Non-eligible transactions

The following items are not eligible for protection coverage under the Buyer Protection program:

* Items which are not significantly different from the item description (the value of the item is not affected)
* In case of a PaisaPay payment, if the timeline to confirm that the item was delivered or not has not yet elapsed.
* Items paid for with cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union
* Items damaged or lost in shipping
* Items that have been altered, repaired, discarded or resold

Tech_enthu said:
Well I am wanting to add this to my Interested part
# EX-33 B HDD Mount Kit Rs.1750/-
P.S..any info on when will the time come to order these if we are ordering?
I say again that I have to borrow to get this buying order through so I need some time to arrange the cash !

By 16th most probably, if we make the requisite quantity of min 15 cabbies. Shipping costs are too high otherwise.

Naga said:
@starchazer, np. This is not a market place so it doesn't matter :). Better informed members are always better for the community. As far as I can see, the mid range models are still quite cheaper than on eBay. As for the high ends, speaking for myself, I'll be buying from a person I trust and have much more control over the shipping etc, not to mention a few bux cheaper so it's a no-brainer for me :p!

Also, can anybody shed light on the following:

Link:eBay Buyer Protection Program

Well I didn't even check high end cases tbh. I just picked a random case from your list and compared with ebay sellers.

Whatever I posted was just for informational purpose and for the members who might be confused with where to buy from.

So again, I think your prices are still a win.

And I again say a really good initiative from your side. :)

Edit. BTW I myself would prefer to buy from a fellow TE member then off ebay. :D

aww man Naga.

That PC-A70F is a good deal no matter what way you look at it.

You just have to make awesome GOs whenever I am short of money don't you :(

First the monitor (couple of years ago :p), and now this.

Damn, I know you'll never need to create another such Go ever, but you can count on me being after you whenever my pockets let me :hap2:

Good luck for the Go. Everyone look at this. No Stacker/Cosmos comes close to this beauty:

[youtube]MO0BZs7qDJo[/youtube]

Yes, in fact there is one in all of the lancool series, placed next to the psu.

In terms of features, k56 is base model, k58 has the clip for addon cards and hdd trays, k60 has 2 additional fans on top and k62 has black interior, led fans and sidepanel with window.

Naga my friend, I still haven't managed to get the funds arranged. I will keep on informing you about the progress.

Guys I am kicking myself in the foot for having spent my savings on a silly vacation..

thebanik said:
Naga, you seriously find those Full Tower worth the price????

Lol what price? :rofl:

You might as well ask that to someone who's spent a fortune on a Stacker 830 nV ed and modded it further! They dont hold a bloody candle to these you know!

antz123 said:
no review is perfect...

but somewhere I enjoy reviews of this site.

Case Reviews | 3dGameMan.com

He rates cases as 'Great' 'Kickass' '100% Kickass'. Do take a look to make up your mind.

Lousy review site, more like a preview. I'll tell you why.

I just had a look at the Xaser VI review and ,boy, does it suck!
They forgot to mention the following when commenting on the great features :S:
  1. The tool-less PCI clip-ons are lousy plastic which break with the slightest pressure. I'm left with only 2 now.
  2. The anti vibration rubber stands are stuck with adhesive, of all things! Guess what'll happen to the adhesive when such a heavy cabbie is moved around a bit?
  3. The tool-less 5.25 bays are sh*t for half length devices like the oh so common fan controllers.
  4. The sliding lock on the side panels are easily accessible only from the back.
  5. There is NOTHING to grab onto to move the cabby as all the edges are cheap plastic. The top even has a warning:"This is not a handle" :rofl:!
  6. The build quality is pathetic
  7. The only reason I still use it is for the space. It's huge inside.

Whatever they've "reviewed" can be found on the manufacturer's site. Where's the insight :no:? A cabbie review without installing the components and checking if the features really work or not? Spare me.

Interested in the A71F. But subject to a PM reply sent to Naga. Also subject to the confirmation of the shipping locale.

^Why not the A71 F? This's the improved A70F with close to 100% tool-free mounts and a plain door in the front.

Both costs the same anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back