Anybody want a Lian Li?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in for a k-58 midtower.

This is the video that finally sold me on it;
[youtube]U2MdUGxWEcU[/youtube]

I am interested in # Dragon Lord PC-K62 Mid Tower Rs.6900/-
and # TR-3 3.5 LCD Fan Controller/Temp Sensor/HDD access+Power On Indicators Rs.1450/-
I would like to know the shipping details...and also what will be the importing and shipping station?
Please inform fast, I have to borrow this time of year to get this but I want it...

Damn! I wish I had the cash that I blew on case mod supplies...damnnnn :(

That's an awesome initiative Naga. I really wish this goes through smoothly. We want Lian Li's in India. I might even write a petition to them coz I've longed for their A71 case for sooooooo long.

^^I'll never get more than 4HDds :p and even if I plan to I would get a larger size and sell the older one :p

The k62 is very hard to resist and its like a perfect solution for long term case :) Full Black + 3 140 mm Blue Led/ 1 exhaust 120mm, and a practical approach to 100% tool less design ;)

^^I'll never get more than 4HDds :p and even if I plan to I would get a larger size and sell the older one :p

The k62 is very hard to resist and its like a perfect solution for long term case :) Full Black + 3 140 mm Blue Led/ 1 exhaust 120mm, and a particle approach to 100% tool less design ;)

Tech_enthu said:
I am interested in # Dragon Lord PC-K62 Mid Tower Rs.6900/-
and # TR-3 3.5 LCD Fan Controller/Temp Sensor/HDD access+Power On Indicators Rs.1450/-
I would like to know the shipping details...and also what will be the importing and shipping station?
Please inform fast, I have to borrow this time of year to get this but I want it...

does it have a 3.5 slot???

^ Naga has really done a hell of a job finding someone to get in into india. Lian Li's are all about Quality and their build is just something else. I wish i could pick up one now, but im short on cash. Maybe if you are having a second go at a later date, i might actually get it :)

Great going there! :)

Edit: PC-C34

Did anyone check out this Htpc case?... it seems really good?

@SoxNemesis, I would like nothing better than to have Lian Li as a regular option for us buyers here. Just hope this GO can go through :).

It's a bad time me too, cash wise, but my wife is so sick of the constant complaints I have about the cabs I buy at atrocious prices that she agreed to finance this buy just to shut me up :p! Here's to hoping that things works out on everyone's end by the time this GO is executed!

Dark Star said:

OT:

This is something that bothered me too. Even if I don't get more hdds, I'd prefer to have a tray left empty between the OS drive and the others as I leave to PC on 24/7. What is the point of having five 5.25" bays anyway.

Again, I'm a layman regarding this sort of thing but from a cooling/airflow perspective doesn't it make sense to have the hdd's next to an exhaust fan at the top rather than next to an intake fan that is at the bottom blowing heated air into the PC? :D

Added a HDD Mounting Kit if anyone thinks he needs extra HDD bays.

Edit: Just noticed a huge mistake with the Lian Li Cabbie models. The A71 and the A70 prices for the A71F/A70F respectively. Much better looking cabs than the non Fs :). Corrected names and proper links.

Well I am wanting to add this to my Interested part
# EX-33 B HDD Mount Kit Rs.1750/-
P.S..any info on when will the time come to order these if we are ordering?
I say again that I have to borrow to get this buying order through so I need some time to arrange the cash !

no offense ... but Global Easy pay of Ebay has similar rates... like

P 80

Item: Rs. 16192
US S&H: Rs. 1599
Intl S&H: Rs. 8046
Total Rs. 25837

and here its 23650 +1500 = 25150

only difference Ebay group isnt needed.

^^None taken, but the prices I posted for the P80 are lower depending on final shipping options. Check 1st post. Personally, I don't like buying from eBay unless I know the seller (for eg dealers from TE). Btw, ebay doesn't charge customs?

Link to the sale you described, just so if anyone else interested in the P80 can check it out too. So far, it's zero except me and I prefer this GO :p!

Naga said:
Personally, I don't like buying from eBay unless I know the seller (for eg dealers from TE). Btw, ebay doesn't charge customs?

With global easy buy, Ebay filters only the power seller and you wont be dealing with sellers but with ebay as here they will act as a buyer. The seller ships the item to ebay US office and they ship it to you. You need to pay the complete amount while making your purchase which includes shipping + customs etc.

Good initiative BTW Naga :)

Okay, I didn't search the right places :p! That's why a link always helps :cool2:.
That's quite a decent price...

Just checked Lian li cases and they are turning out to be of the same cost you are selling here.

So as your prices are commendable, I think ebay too have competitive prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back