Anybody want a Lian Li?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@dekruzader, personally I prefer the A71F over the A70F. Looks more polished. Specs wise, they're both the same. The thing about a Lian-Li is that the build quality can be trusted without question (for now). What you have to decide is if the internal layouts, features, looks and budget are to your liking. The quality till now of a Lian-Li is top notch.

As for water cooling, any solidly built cabbie will be good for externally mounted rads. If you're planning to mount a 3 fan rad inside, the space might be constrained on the top due to the HDD cage in the back. But maybe that cage can be removed??

Naga, my friend. I am sorry to inform you and myself that I am out of the deal.

I am kicking myself again and again, but can't help it.

umm did u read what i wrote ... no review site is perfect.

if someone is buying anything with only review is also strange. What works is a video review gives you more life like idea how big small spacious and how somethings work practically demonstrated.

Honestly if anyone buys Xaser VI then feel u didnt read ANY reviews whatsoever then lets even forget watching the so called sucky preview site.

most of thermaltake Xaser or Kandalf or even Speedo has lot of plastic and every site bit-tech or overclockers would tell you how cheap they feel.

anyways reason to quote was to show Lian Li's there which had great ratings.

best of luck with the IC
s
Naga said:
Lousy review site, more like a preview. I'll tell you why.

I just had a look at the Xaser VI review and ,boy, does it suck!
They forgot to mention the following when commenting on the great features :S:
  1. The tool-less PCI clip-ons are lousy plastic which break with the slightest pressure. I'm left with only 2 now.
  2. The anti vibration rubber stands are stuck with adhesive, of all things! Guess what'll happen to the adhesive when such a heavy cabbie is moved around a bit?
  3. The tool-less 5.25 bays are sh*t for half length devices like the oh so common fan controllers.
  4. The sliding lock on the side panels are easily accessible only from the back.
  5. There is NOTHING to grab onto to move the cabby as all the edges are cheap plastic. The top even has a warning:"This is not a handle" :rofl:!
  6. The build quality is pathetic
  7. The only reason I still use it is for the space. It's huge inside.

Whatever they've "reviewed" can be found on the manufacturer's site. Where's the insight :no:? A cabbie review without installing the components and checking if the features really work or not? Spare me.

^^Relax, I just wanted to point out that the particular site is not be trusted in relation to my experience with the Xaser VI and their review. It had nothing to do with Lian Li's ratings or this IC in particular. Just pointing out that it's more of a preview site :)

Ok i am in too for Dragon Lord PC-K62 Mid Tower Rs.6900/

send payment details..

and what if we didn't reach 15 orders?

^^Umm, some bad news. Lian-Li has confirmed that they build cabbies only on order, so it'll take approx 20 days to build/ test after order is confirmed and placed with them. We estimate another 20 days for the shipment to land here and to start domestic shipping to the members in the GO.

Some of the members are ready to accept the delay but I understand everybody might not be able to wait that long. I request all the interested members to confirm/ cancel their orders by tomorrow. A final status of this IC will be given as soon as possible once we know the opinions of all interested.

@sickizblank, it'll take approx 40 days to start shipping to you (3 to 7 days max).

@chiron and Dark Star, shipping rates and payment procedure will be updated by 18th.

@sathyanaidu, no problems. I can understand not being able to wait that long. I'm feeling down too.

Sorry Naga, but I'm out. I required it in within two weeks. So sorry I'm out.

To all the people who are able to wait, Enjoy the amazing brand and the top quality cases! :)

Even, I'm opting out of this GO, Will spend more and get a Good Chassis such as Cosmos, 1200 or 932.

Good Luck to those who will get hand on these cases from a top-notch brand.

Still, PT-CL01 Cable Management Kit x1 for me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back