Apple announced iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C

I have read it and I agree !

What's with the homophobic slurs? Relax...
Well its droid equivalent to iTard / iDiots

PS: I have no idea about difference between 32bit OS and 64bit OS.
It does makes difference if the hardware is good. 64bit can fully utilize higher hardware compared to 32bit.

new iOS7 tones :

ringtones :

all iOS 7 new wallpapers :
http://www.cydiahacks.com/iOS7-Wallpaper-Pack.zip

and

If iphone 6 will come with a 4.7 inch screen or higher, then i will immediately buy it. The only thing holding me back from purchasing an iphone is the tiny screen size. As for the app quality and variety, ios is definitely better.

64bit is just a gimmick.It would only affect the preinstalled apps.
64 bit means that the processor can process 64bit of data at a time.So to utilize it,apps would have to be developed accordingly.Apps that are made for 32bit cannot utilize the 64bit processor and those which are made for 64bit cannot work on 32bit.And all previous apps are 32 bit.Also,since other iphone models are 32bit,i doubt any developer would develop apps which would only work with 5s.So,until all(most) iphones are shifted to 64bit,it wouldnt really matter.

64bit is just a gimmick.It would only affect the preinstalled apps.
64 bit means that the processor can process 64bit of data at a time.So to utilize it,apps would have to be developed accordingly.Apps that are made for 32bit cannot utilize the 64bit processor and those which are made for 64bit cannot work on 32bit.And all previous apps are 32 bit.Also,since other iphone models are 32bit,i doubt any developer would develop apps which would only work with 5s.So,until all(most) iphones are shifted to 64bit,it wouldnt really matter.
With a new technology obviously native apps would be benefited first, you can see the performance improvements in browser as mentioned in anandtechs review.

And eventually apps would move to 64 bit, we have seen the transition on desktop. And the 64 bit OS would also support 32 bit, so it's usually backward compatible

What about registers inside CPU ? with ALU etc ?
Well if you want to go into details,here are they-
All operations within a processor are done by ALU.The ALU has 2 inputs as operands.2 inputs are contained within accumulator(main register of CPU) and temporary register.64bit means that these registers can contain 64bit of data.Hence,they can pass on 64bit at a time instead of 32 bit to the ALU.Hence they are faster.But only if apps are created that way.Which is none as of now.

Last edited:
With a new technology obviously native apps would be benefited first, you can see the performance improvements in browser as mentioned in anandtechs review.

And eventually apps would move to 64 bit, we have seen the transition on desktop. And the 64 bit OS would also support 32 bit, so it's usually backward compatible
Yes,it's a move towards future.Although it will take a hell lotta time and older apps most probably wont get updated,it will be beneficial 2-3 years down the road.(maybe more).But the discussion wasnt about this.It was about 64bit being useless as an upgrade.And the hype created about 64bit is bulls**t

Well if you want to go into details,here are they-
All operations within a processor are done by ALU.The ALU has 2 inputs as operands.2 inputs are contained within accumulator(main register of CPU) and temporary register.64bit means that these registers can contain 64bit of data.Hence,they can pass on 64bit to ALU.
So, ALU can be faster regardless of App right ?

No.Current apps are made for 32 bit.So they wont utilize all 64 bits.Only preinstalled apps will benefit.
But then again apple has made changes to the CPU architecture so there will be a slight increase in performance.It has nothing to do with 64 bit or 32bit.

The phone/contacts app, messages, browser, music are the apps that comprise usually 50% of my phone usage. And if a technology gives me improvement with these apps, it's a good start.

All reviews, from whichever website they are from, they are all biased if they say one good word about iPhone 5s/5c.

It also depends on what part they mention is good. Like if they say the implementation of the finger print sensor is proper and not awkward then doesn't that qualify to be a good thing. If a feature is implemented in such a way that it makes it easier for the user to use then wouldn't it be a good thing ?
Also i read the anand tech review on 5S and he goes into the actual core stuff and camera Mpx information. I am not used to reading such in depth reviews but when i read 5S review it did mention about how even with still having dual core, the implementation is different from other manufacturers which stuff cores in the phone to achieve performance.
I am expecting apple in future will ditch Intel/AMD people and start developing its own processor for use in MacBook and iMacs. Probably there is news on this on the internet as well.

I have a feeling that iPhone and windows phone will be the ones where whichever phone you look at, be the cheaper lumia 520 or the expensive 1020, the interface and functions will look almost same but under the hood improvements will be there, may be accompanied by some specific features only to the higher end models.
I guess WP is also bit controlled like iOS (but not that strict) and if they want to have really well and smooth interface (irrespective of whether it is highend WP phone or lower end one), they will have to keep restrictive a bit.

Back