Graphic Cards Are you guys using your GPUs to mine?

Thanks! Getting good results with these settings although the temp is around 67 which might be because it's hot af in my area. Which plugin are you using ?
I let the nicehash app decide on the plugin. Mostly it's trex or nbminer. Sometimes when I get too many rejected shares on a particular miner, I disable it manually in the settings.

I let the nicehash app decide on the plugin. Mostly it's trex or nbminer. Sometimes when I get too many rejected shares on a particular miner, I disable it manually in the settings.
Ok thanks. I was getting rejected by some plugins because the overclock was too high. Nicehash chose Excavator after restarting a couple time and it seems to stay above 60 MH/s most of the time so happy with that atm

interesting blog. nevertheless i share the same opinion.

Starting on May 1st, users of sourcehut’s CI service will be required to be on a paid account, a change which will affect about half of all builds.sr.ht users.1 Over the past several months, everyone in the industry who provides any kind of free CPU resources has been dealing with a massive outbreak of abuse for cryptocurrency mining. The industry has been setting up informal working groups to pool knowledge of mitigations, communicate when our platforms are being leveraged against one another, and cumulatively wasting thousands of hours of engineering time implementing measures to deal with this abuse, and responding as attackers find new ways to circumvent them.

Calling all the respected miners of TE.
How is the profitability and difficulty of late?

-waiting for a crash.

From last 3 days it's 2.5 times of what it was 3 days ago.

Edit: Not a full time miner, just a gamer who wants to afford better hardware by selling my GPU power :)

I have no idea what happened, but the last 3 days have been really good. Averaging about 12 USD a day vs. 5

Crash is probably a month plus away.

Hustling Dave Chappelle GIF

Last couple days have spoiled me. Looks like Nicehash has crashed now.

That I've asked many times. And more or less every miner confirmed they do it 24x7. Imagine the electric bill at 7 to 8 rs per unit , and the heat. God!

But even after that it's profitable.

Here is some motivation .

Also all the numbers mentioned in the pic , when translated to real world are always lower.

Question to other miners here. - Has the Hashrate reduced for you in comparison to the Feb month? Im using nVidia 2080s ..I feel as if it has reduced a little bit

Attachments

• Minig.PNG
    Minig.PNG
    27 KB · Views: 112
I stopped using nicehash about a month ago and have been mining eth. My hash rate has remained stable, but average rate has gone up a lot

Back