Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
18 Months
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Upgrading
Selling My 1.3 Year Old Asus RTX 3080 10gb TUF GPU , As I am Upgrading , Feel Free To PM Me for any Queries , Purchased This Card For Practicing Video Editing , My course is about to get finished Next Month 9Th , So have plans to Upgrade . Will Be able To Ship The GPU on Or After 10TH Of Next Month after My Course Gets Over And My 3090 Reaches Me .

Attachments

• 20221010_201031.jpg
    20221010_201031.jpg
    231.1 KB · Views: 410
  • 20221010_201158.jpg
    20221010_201158.jpg
    314 KB · Views: 330
  • 20221010_201220.jpg
    20221010_201220.jpg
    368.8 KB · Views: 323
  • IMG-20221010-WA0009.jpg
    IMG-20221010-WA0009.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 305
  • IMG-20221010-WA0010.jpg
    IMG-20221010-WA0010.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 323
  • IMG-20221010-WA0011.jpg
    IMG-20221010-WA0011.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 369
  • INVOICE.jpg
    INVOICE.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 407
beware guys lots of scams going on nowdays
Please retain from calling me a scammer. I already told him that I'll refund him so before calling out someone scammer check the facts

@NanditaRoy messaged me on whatsapp saying it's back for sale and can ship immediately so went for the deal. But from that instant they have been sketchy with providing correct pictures of courier box contents, not shared image of package after submitting to courier etc., even after asking repeatedly. On checking the tracking number I found out that the address provided was incorrect and when questioned @NanditaRoy responded saying it must have happened by mistake and the package has the correct address.

The package reached Bangalore and then it kept moving back and forth without reaching my hub. After following up with Delhivery on Twitter, Delhivery have helped in routing the package to my hub [HSR]. I had visited the delhivery HSR hub to get this confirmation. I visited the hub again and there followed an interesting turn of events. The package photos shared by @NanditaRoy before shipping were totally different, it was a large box with my correct shipping details on it. But here at the hub we could not find a similar package and after a lot of searching we found a small Redmi box with the tracking number and the same incorrect address on it as in the system [I have all the pictures]. So delhivery had no chance really of deciphering the address until I escalated it and asked them to correct the address.

I ended up rejecting the package and drove back home. it's clear it was a scam but the user is claiming the delivery pickup person or someone at that office has scammed them. Following up with @NanditaRoy on this for the refund and I'm yet to receive it; but they've promised to do it but they still haven't done it. Since afternoon today the number isn't going through and whatsapp messages not reaching.

Kindly advice on next steps. If anyone requires anymore details on @NanditaRoy 's provided address, phone numbers, google pay transaction, chat exports please do PM. Anyone who has dealt with @NanditaRoy please share their phone number / address / bank details or anything else that could prove useful.

@NanditaRoy messaged me on whatsapp saying it's back for sale and can ship immediately so went for the deal. But from that instant they have been sketchy with providing correct pictures of courier box contents, not shared image of package after submitting to courier etc., even after asking repeatedly. On checking the tracking number I found out that the address provided was incorrect and when questioned @NanditaRoy responded saying it must have happened by mistake and the package has the correct address.

The package reached Bangalore and then it kept moving back and forth without reaching my hub. After following up with Delhivery on Twitter, Delhivery have helped in routing the package to my hub [HSR]. I had visited the delhivery HSR hub to get this confirmation. I visited the hub again and there followed an interesting turn of events. The package photos shared by @NanditaRoy before shipping were totally different, it was a large box with my correct shipping details on it. But here at the hub we could not find a similar package and after a lot of searching we found a small Redmi box with the tracking number and the same incorrect address on it as in the system [I have all the pictures]. So delhivery had no chance really of deciphering the address until I escalated it and asked them to correct the address.

I ended up rejecting the package and drove back home. it's clear it was a scam but the user is claiming the delivery pickup person or someone at that office has scammed them. Following up with @NanditaRoy on this for the refund and I'm yet to receive it; but they've promised to do it but they still haven't done it. Since afternoon today the number isn't going through and whatsapp messages not reaching.

Kindly advice on next steps. If anyone requires anymore details on @NanditaRoy 's provided address, phone numbers, google pay transaction, chat exports please do PM. Anyone who has dealt with @NanditaRoy please share their phone number / address / bank details or anything else that could prove useful.

Hope you get your money back, but it was a sketchy deal to begin with. Many members had warned above. Scammers only thrive when we let our guard down for a "too-good-to pass deal".
Let this be a lesson to all.

@puns You might want to take a look at this again.

Last edited:
Where are the updates ???? - In this entire thread, buyer posted only when the issue happened. And the seller never posted that card is back on sale. What the mods can do now other than banning the seller!!!
Warning Alarms have been sounded so often. Yet people chose to bypass forum rules to quickly grab a deal and fall into the trap.

Back