Android AT&T Pantech Burst - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Professional couriers su*ks from the core :mad: . Its been 5 days i didn't received ES-18 :/ . they said tomorrow i'll get. means 6th day :'( , Its just from Ahmadabad to delhi -_-

hey guys finally got my phone its on 4.04 already need to remove those default at&t apps .. also need tips to get a decent battery life :)

also the 2g pack on vodafone isnt working :( shows an e icon but no data

I remember my score was 86xx on antutu and 36xx on quadrant on gb stock and I am currently running stock ics

ICS update
just use CWM recovery and flash the zip
JUUS09032012 - Download - 4shared
mirror http://level99.thestuffoflegends.net/Stuff/JUUS09032012.zip
mirror https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-Lqk5rmmhOBNHE5UlNjYm9MN1U/edit
it is a Clock Work Mod zip RROM file of the Pantech Burst ICS update. It does not change the bootloader or remove CWM recovery and it is rooted
@kuduku dude the files here, are these custorm roms or ICS update released by Burst?
because you are saying it wont lock bootloader or remove CWM.

Last edited by a moderator:
they are ICS files made by xda user dave . They are official ICS with At$t crap removed , with CWM

so these are just deodexed? right? with no additional modifications made? because i have read people facing some issues with dave's ICS on xda, just wanted to confirm before downloading and flashing !!

so these are just deodexed? right? with no additional modifications made? because i have read people facing some issues with dave's ICS on xda, just wanted to confirm before downloading and flashing !!
I have been using the ICS by dave when he first took it out . Not a issue ever . These are detoxed ones with no mods

I'm using gabuzz ics, was using Dave earlier..
care to share xda link man?
@kuduku
dude, if i root it in GB and upgrade to stock ICS....will it lock the bootloader? and what if i upgrade to link you shared.....does it block the bootloader too?

Last edited by a moderator:
care to share xda link man?
kuduku
dude, if i root it in GB and upgrade to stock ICS....will it lock the bootloader? and what if i upgrade to link you shared.....does it block the bootloader too?
yes , thats why its stock . my link or daves ICS zip has CWM and doesn't block the bootloader

Gizmolord v2.0 B ROM for Pantech Burst. Battery life has improved a lot. But the problem is that I am unable to import contacts from my sim. Any way to import the contacts from my sim(I am not ready to store no again)

Gizmolord v2.0 B ROM for Pantech Burst. Battery life has improved a lot. But the problem is that I am unable to import contacts from my sim. Any way to import the contacts from my sim(I am not ready to store no again)
I import everytime . select on import/export . Than import from external SD or where ever they are :D

^^ The problem is that I am not getting that option. Can u please explain detaily how to do it plz?

EDIT:When I try to import the app crashes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back