Android AT&T Pantech Burst - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nalin

I got these for my sister and she uses them with her Burst and they sound very good:
KANEN KM92 Noise Isolation In-Ear Earphone (3.5mm Jack/120cm Cable) - Free Shipping - DealExtreme

no mic though. These are by the company and have a mic, I don't know whether the mic would work with the Burst or not.
Kanen ip-608 In-Ear Earphone w/ Microphone for iPhone 4 / 4S / iPad / HTC / Blackberry - Red + White - Free Shipping - DealExtreme

ES18 from soundmagic, get it from pristine note for about 500+ shipped. No mic though. Using it.

Thanks , i am looking for mic version specifically if any :)

Es 18..best in < 800 range..
yup thanks bro :) canceled the order . If you didn't had adviced i'll be enjoying skull candy ones :D Now i'll get ES 18 . flikart is out of order . Lets see in local market . Ebay got them costly unless seller negotiates :/

yup thanks bro :) canceled the order . If you didn't had adviced i'll be enjoying skull candy ones :D Now i'll get ES 18 . flikart is out of order . Lets see in local market . Ebay got them costly unless seller negotiates :/

Try with pristine Note here on the, home shop 18,shopclues...

Update 2.1 coming soon :D . That will also be an auto update package for users who are on old versions of rom .

changelog yet : -

-themed stock dialer .
-themed contacts.
-themed camera interface.
-Aderline injector RC-2
-Aderline engine 4.5
-delete device help and cpu sleep and acid audio engine .
-New wallpapers.
-themed radio buttons and check boxes .
-Disabled journal
-seeder generator .

Just for those who want the cheapest case for the burst, just try a el cheapo capdase cover of the "Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562" and you may need to cut out some, but should fit, theoretically.

Just for those who want the cheapest case for the burst, just try a el cheapo capdase cover of the "Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562" and you may need to cut out some, but should fit, theoretically.
i got TPU case for burst at 350 -_- . If i bargained a bit more i'm guaranteeing for 300rs . and thats offcially for burst . No cutting and all . And i must say the TPU case is the best case i ever used yet :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back