Android AT&T Pantech Burst - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
but i don't think that will work :/ Something or other thing will stop working or will see error . You won't be getting perfection at anycost as different phone=different element=different systemui.apk and framework-res.apk . I completed my rom . today night will show links :D . I too want to makeover the whole notification panel but it will take time for me atleast 3 days more to change whole icons in notification drawer .

Mate I already did, replaced icons...

Mate I already did, replaced icons...
o_O share the framework-res.apk . BTW its kinda truth believe it or not some icons must be replaced within the apk so :/ like navigation , settings , maps , local , voice dialer and all . Check are those replaced too ? If yes than i should learn more :D

o_O share the framework-res.apk . BTW its kinda truth believe it or not some icons must be replaced within the apk so :/ like navigation , settings , maps , local , voice dialer and all . Check are those replaced too ? If yes than i should learn more :D

just checked , its not all icons that are replaced...and also i got it from ur post only :p

At gizmolord...xD

just checked , its not all icons that are replaced...and also i got it from ur post only :p

At gizmolord...xD
:3 thats something else .thats of our phone's own framework and systemui modified and than recompiled . It doen't change app icons . it change notification drawer look (somewhat) and 3 new icons in settings nly :D

linksa re getting uploaded . so final screenshots are these , hope everyone likes my work ;) :-

Screenshot_2012-12-31-20-30-26_zps40d9fe19.png
Screenshot_2012-12-31-20-29-01_zpsa3d3473e.png
Screenshot_2012-12-31-20-28-54_zpsfa8d9af5.png

Screenshot_2012-12-31-20-28-42_zps07a86317.png
Screenshot_2012-12-31-20-28-36_zps0655abd3.png
Screenshot_2012-12-31-20-28-51_zps85d10f11.png

Screenshot_2012-12-31-20-28-31_zpsb29b1821.png
Screenshot_2012-12-31-20-28-24_zps7b8a2b80.png
Screenshot_2012-12-31-20-28-18_zps49fc28bf.png

Screenshot_2012-12-31-20-28-15_zpsa69c4323.png
Screenshot_2012-12-31-20-28-10_zps2bfa20d8.png
Screenshot_2012-12-31-20-27-56_zpsb883bbe3.png

- - - Updated - - -

Can anyone suggest a good quality headset for burst within a budget of 500.
i think every headset will work ? or not ?

Actually i am not sure about this , AFAIK the default nokia one is not working with the set ,

Congrats for the new ROM of yours, which android version it's based on ? i am on stock GB until now.

Actually i am not sure about this , AFAIK the default nokia one is not working with the set ,

Congrats for the new ROM of yours, which android version it's based on ? i am on stock GB until now.
ICS . And why u are on GB ? You are going behind the centuary . If u used ICS for 2 days . You'll never wish to go to GB . Trust me bro :) . In almost 1-2 months most probably AOSP ICS and CM10 is also coming . thats what i predict with progress rate .

ICS . And why u are on GB ? You are going behind the centuary . If u used ICS for 2 days . You'll never wish to go to GB . Trust me bro :) . In almost 1-2 months most probably AOSP ICS and CM10 is also coming . thats what i predict with progress rate .

Actually i have tried Detoxed Dave ICS a month ago and suddenly started facing problems like can't restore the contacts and reverted back to stock GB.
This phone is used by my family member and not me, stock GB is running fine without any hiccups since then :)

I am using GNex and it's on stock 4.2.1 for a month now.

Actually i have tried Detoxed Dave ICS a month ago and suddenly started facing problems like can't restore the contacts and reverted back to stock GB.
This phone is used by my family member and not me, stock GB is running fine without any hiccups since then :)

I am using GNex and it's on stock 4.2.1 for a month now.
sync contacts to google . or export to sd card and than import simply . It does work .

@crackuc : yeah i have already sync the contacts and all running fine now and btw where is the download link of your ROM, Is everything working fine with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
@crackuc : yeah i have already sync the contacts and all running fine now and btw where is the download link of your ROM, Is everything working fine with it.
its still getting uploaded -_- Wait 5 mins more its 98% completed . And yeps everything working fine . Till I tested . Just 5 minutes bro :)

- - - Updated - - -

SO here's the link . Hope everyone likes that :D

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=36110895#post36110895

Goodjob @crackuc ,btw u should have posted the links on 00:00am as u told u will post it in new year, will all the lag and all which I am facing after rooting will go away after ur ROM or not?

- - - Updated - - -

Goodjob @crackuc ,btw u should have posted the links on 00:00am as u told u will post it in new year, will all the lag and all which I am facing after rooting will go away after ur ROM or not?

- - - Updated - - -

No it should not lag at all -_- . Grab it now :D .

Hey ujwal,Happy New Year 2013, thanks for ur present and does this ROM is better than daves ics,contactwajeeh's ROM and all lot of blah blah ROM's available for burst?

Hey ujwal,Happy New Year 2013, thanks for ur present and does this ROM is better than daves ics,contactwajeeh's ROM and all lot of blah blah ROM's available for burst?
holy Fu*k I missed to tell dave's ICS is my base :mad: . Wait I have to give him credit . And yes bro :) Its better than every rom yet . (what i thinks ) . You try yourself -_- .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back