Android AT&T Pantech Burst - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I about the phone at high price :( Still no worries :D Its serving me correct . But stilll i'l pretty unhappy with phone as major reason is - DEV SUPPORT !!! 2nd-Poor camera , and poor touch response on screen too , video recording disturbance -__-

thanks. ordered from that. used the 5% mastercard code since I had already used the 7% one, came to 9,153.25

I have bought a black locked burst from ishopinternational for Rs.8250/- yesterday with 500/- discount on shipping.

I have bought a black locked burst from ishopinternational for Rs.8250/- yesterday with 500/- discount on shipping.

lol dude ,ishop doesnt import locked phones,they will either cancel ur order,or ask u to pay extra for the unlocked (if any) plus,if u think u have taken shipping weight as 1 lb and got it as 8250,ur mistaken,u will have to pay more...

lol dude ,ishop doesnt import locked phones,they will either cancel ur order,or ask u to pay extra for the unlocked (if any) plus,if u think u have taken shipping weight as 1 lb and got it as 8250,ur mistaken,u will have to pay more...
They have already confirmed the order and have mailed me that phone have been purchased by them and I have mentioned 1.4 lb weight.

They have already confirmed the order and have mailed me that phone have been purchased by them and I have mentioned 1.4 lb weight.

WOw,ur lucky then, anyways since the unlocked one costs the same as locked one, they will have purchased unlocked one...u will receive unlocked one....normally its 2lbs for a phone,their mistake they didnt correct u :p

WOw,ur lucky then, anyways since the unlocked one costs the same as locked one, they will have purchased unlocked one...u will receive unlocked one....normally its 2lbs for a phone,their mistake they didnt correct u :p
If I get an unlocked piece,Then it would be better for me:)
Since I would have to learn, how to unlock it first.

^ you dont have anything to worry about , i got screwed & bought the unlocked version , i just read the "condition" part & thought it was a new item , did not check the contents part , any one can get fooled by the way they have listed , thinking of reporting it to ebay.

i froze most of the google apps like maps, video, music, etc in ICS and i'm getting better battery life out of the phone now. lasts around 28 hrs before its needs charging again. previously it would lose around 10% charge every 2-3 hrs when these apps were not frozen. also i set background processes to max 3 from standard number.

anyone found out how to get the pantech phone drivers working in windows 8 x64 version? phone does not get recognised by pc even after installing pantech pc suite.

i froze most of the google apps like maps, video, music, etc in ICS and i'm getting better battery life out of the phone now. lasts around 28 hrs before its needs charging again. previously it would lose around 10% charge every 2-3 hrs when these apps were not frozen. also i set background processes to max 3 from standard number.

anyone found out how to get the pantech phone drivers working in windows 8 x64 version? phone does not get recognised by pc even after installing pantech pc suite.
If the phone is idle than it looses 1-2% charge per hour . Actually for me , phone works around 1.5 days . I everyday atleast do a 1 hour video playback . and rest normal calling stuff of 20-30 minutes in total . I now-a-days only do modding stuff . I really want some good rom for the phone . I never expected i have to do that work :annoyed: .

one problem i saw in xda forums and in this forum thread is people don't stick to the topic in posting replies. there are countless posts about buying the phone when there's a dedicated thread for it in the hot deals section. This thread was made for people looking for tips or updates on new roms or to solve issues if they have any on their phone. Right now atleast half the posts are not related to the thread in any manner, just useless talk of buying/ selling the phone, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back