Audio Devices [ Sound Cards + Speakers + Headphone & Earphones ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
godog said:
When is the scheduled landing? I'm wide-eyed again, y'know.

Well ,

No DElays From My Side For Sure ,Just Waiting For Delivery In Few Days ,Infact i Am Out Of Stocks From EP630 Also ,Will Report Tommorow If i Have Any Left Also Just Last NOs For DX Zonar

i m interested to buy both if they r original...and..confirm us about any warranty will be there for these type of products(OEM)..

mylog said:
i m interested to buy both if they r original...and..confirm us about any warranty will be there for these type of products(OEM)..

First ,

When They Come To Me I Know Whats Original And Whats Not So No Need To Worry ,Fakes Will Go Into The Trashcan if They Are Actually Fakes ,All Retail Packs Have Also Been Ordered And We Are Waiting For The Same .

zanderzone said:
Amarbir --> I'm interested in couple....will keep an eye on this thread

Hi ,

I Will try My Best For The Rates ,My Internet Team In Back fRom Thier Papers And I Will Roll So Many Deals In These Comming Days .

Mates ,
The Action Does Not Seem To Stop.Now We Have Ep-630 Black In Stock In Retail Pack .Also WE Have New Low Cost Creative EP-50 .More To Come Till Then Ciya .

want to know the details for the oem ep830.....will there be warranty, and will it come with the pouch and 2 additional earbuds?

Oli said:
want to know the details for the oem ep830.....will there be warranty, and will it come with the pouch and 2 additional earbuds?
tell, tell amarbirji! or should we still "hold our horses" ?? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back