To be honest, they could have done away with lots of predictable evil villain crap and kept that part short.

Honestly the first half was more entertaining than the end. It was immersive experience. Thats the only reason I loved it. It actually got boring at the end and was very predictable. But the first 1 hour 45mins were simply fantastic.

The night scenes were breathtakingly beautiful. Thats enough for me to give it another watch. Going sometime next week to IMAX again :p

just watchin 2d version after guys said 2d is better in some parts ,its intermission now and i can say this movie is 4 3d 1ly ,just watch in 3d else its insult to all d work the crew has done ,its insult to pandora also :)

The Most Awesome movie that I have even seen... saw it in IMAX and saw it again in IMAX.. Just wondered though.. This James guy is really infatuated with Indian mythology..

Name "Avatar".. Blue skinned .. live in perfect harmony with nature.. vociferous anger .. and the marks on the forehead... rings bells.. Isn't it ???

kranti2064 said:
This James guy is really infatuated with Indian mythology..

Name "Avatar".. Blue skinned .. live in perfect harmony with nature.. vociferous anger .. and the marks on the forehead... rings bells.. Isn't it ???

Hmm... I agree... :eek:hyeah:

Couldnt go for imax3d...but regular 3d was superb...what an eye for detail...but seriouly...is cgi so expensive?? half a billion?

Guys I expected a lot from this movie. This week I saw 3 idiots and enjoyed it like hell . Yesterday I finally got tickets for avatar for today. I found it very slow predictable and then just a waste of time. I really felt the graphics were just about ok. The 3d was hardly used. I still dont know why people found this breath taking?

Re: Avatar was boring

satanheart said:
Guys I expected a lot from this movie. This week I saw 3 idiots and enjoyed it like hell . Yesterday I finally got tickets for avatar for today. I found it very slow predictable and then just a waste of time. I really felt the graphics were just about ok. The 3d was hardly used. I still dont know why people found this breath taking?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

are paglu just chill

take ur mind with u while going to watch movies:tongue::tongue::tongue:

genre of both the movies were different, how can u compare them

mayanksahni said:
are paglu just chill

that dialogue was superb in 'all the best'.

btw, we all have said that the movie is not for story and love blah blah blah

it was about the environment that never existed and the characters that never existed. I never really cared about the story. I was just watching the environment.

for me, 3D was damn good. maybe, your eyes are not able to adjust to the 3D thing.

Firstly I Am not comparing 3 idiots and avatar for your kind info:) secondly the graphics was not extraordinary and this is just my point of view.story was bull crap.

satanheart said:
I really felt the graphics were just about ok. The 3d was hardly used. I still dont know why people found this breath taking?

3d was hardly used? The entire movie was shot in 3d and every scene in the movie was in 3d no doubt abt that, its just that ur brain didn't find it interesting:eek:hyeah:
I saw the movie frm an ordinary 3d theater( Imax theater wud have doubled the effect)..still the 3d effect was superb frm scene 1, story though predictable was great but they cud have made it better, action scenes were also in short.

frm which theater did u see?

Back