FaH33m said:
Thanks :D .4:15 show today . Fame Raghuleela,Vashi . Ofcourse in 3D .hehehe will watch it again in Imax dome later next month.

Hey, I've my test on Jan 17th. I'd be heading to Mumbai probably on 15th night. We shall watch it at the Imax Wadala on 16th which's a Saturday. Shall ring you up in the meantime! :)

Ethan you're coming as well! ;)

has anyone seen the movie in inox chennai cause i think this is the first time they have ever shown a picture in 3d :huh: hey saiyan how was the movie in inox????

Gannu said:
Hey, I've my test on Jan 17th. I'd be heading to Mumbai probably on 15th night. We shall watch it at the Imax Wadala on 16th which's a Saturday. Shall ring you up in the meantime! :)

Ethan you're coming as well! ;)

Will the movie still be airing at IMAX 3D untill then? I really hate it when theatres in India don't have shows for English movies even in the second week, but have tons of shows for crappy bollywood movies even till 3-4week. :|

Just saw the movie in 3D today.It was nothing short of amazing :D !! In the first half of the movie due to some problem they showed the 2D part of the movie and there was no effect of 3D glasses.This pissed us off and we complained / had a small argument with the manager of the multiplex .He refunded the complete 250 bucks per ticket :D.

Also there's a correction, The IMAX 3D experience of Avatar in Wadala,Mumbai is not on the dome screen.It's a different visual experience according to IMAX as some of the scenes shot make use of their better audio + video screening equipment.

They have both shows,normal 3D starting at Rs.2o0 and IMAX 3D experience starting at Rs.350. :)

OMG wtf is happening in India.I guess the theater owners are screwing up the movie totally.Let me tell u what exactly the movie was released here in NZ. There are 3 shows of Avatar one in normal 3D,digital 3D and IMAX 3D.I saw the movie in IMAX 3D.The movie was totally in 3D to check whether the movie was 3D or not i used to remove my glasses.

Since the screens in India are not capable of screening the movie they are screwing it up big time :mad:.I had got a call from my bro who blasted me saying the movie is not in 3D only some scenes are .I was like WTH,when i have watched the same movie in 3D,why wasn't he able to do it :S

One can watch a 3D movie perfectly with you lenses and glasses on .These 3D glasses are huge so it can fit on any glasses.

1000 bucks for a non IMAX movie and taking advance for the glasses what nonsense:mad:

I guess the Hyd people are gonna have fun with prasadz IMAX.

Booked the tickets for next Sunday at IMAX Wadala for IMAX 3D.

Cheapest was 350 bucks, booked 500 bucks premium seats. Hopefully the movie will be worth the investment :p

First time I have paid such top Rs. for a movie. Hopefully like last time the Imax will show those trailers before the movie so I get used to motion sickness :p

Last time it took 5-10 mins for my motion sickness to go away when we went for spiderman.

Saw the movie.. I'M JEALOUS ON ALL YOU GUYS WHO ARE TALKING ABOUT THEIR 3D EXPERIENCE :mad: :mad: I couldn't watch it in 3D

Btw, Movie is freakin' amazing.. What a glossy, sharp and smooth effects.. I was like oooooo untill the last minute. Pandora, waah.. It's unbelievably structured CREATIVELY.. Now I got to know where they invested such a big amount.. ;)

Back