Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

Play each day every day. K/D over 1.5 now <3

If you are a really good battlefield player, You wouldn't brag about your k/d ratio.Instead post your w/l and score /min, NOw that makes you a real battlefield player!

ram_dante said:
If you are a really good battlefield player, You wouldn't brag about your k/d ratio.Instead post your w/l and score /min, NOw that makes you a real battlefield player!

I am pretty sure Aman can do that. :)

I was keeping a close watch on the BFBC2 stats of some of the players on the forum (who had displayed it as their signatures i.e.) after Anish's bot-fiasco happened. Ricky had the best stats followed by Aman IINM. :p

Aman27deep said:
Haha, you Jelly? :p

Haha no mate..I never get into multiplayer games deep enough to become pro @ it..Jus play for fun and ususally I lose interest in the game very soon..

P.s. My soldier in BFbc2 clocks 32Hours till date after a day one buy..:p

ram_dante said:
Haha no mate..I never get into multiplayer games deep enough to become pro @ it..Jus play for fun and ususally I lose interest in the game very soon..

P.s. My soldier in BFbc2 clocks 32Hours till date after a day one buy..:p

And there have been weeks I've clocked 32 hours of BC2 in one week :p

Killed an unsuspecting opponent with an EOD bot while he was trying to disarm the charge the bot had planted. :) :) Perks of being an Engg. :p

Aman27deep said:
Caspian border 64 player map are now playable :D Was playing and flying jets !! But learning a new map means KD drop :p
great news, reaching home in some time. Going to fire it up immediately.

Edit: Extreme lag plus $hit visuals spoiled it. There was so much shimmering it hurt my eyes.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I got to get in to a Caspian Border map as well. It's a huge map for 64 players. But it was lagging like hell! Managed to get into a jet but had a tough time understanding where to go. :p And then when I found out where I should be headed, I accidentally pressed the E button and the damn idiot jumped out of the plane without a parachute!! What stupidity! :mad:

Anyways, the map wasn't that playable with all the lag.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

memnom said:
Guys how many of u went thru this?

Battlelog / Sign in to the Open Beta

Hit Registration of Battlefield 3 BETA - YouTube

I think of all the players we are gonna be suffering the most cuz of this.

I mean one shot kill with a PP2000 is plain idiotic.

Yes! And it is very frustrating.

Back