Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

i don't care about box after ripping it apart it will keep lying somewhere and i will care about game only trying my best to knife reyez :eek:hyeah:

Not the best place to post this, but just to let you guys know that I got a FREE GAME download offer from Origin via email today. Any game of my choice, free digital download, as a "thank you" from them for ordering BF3 via Origin (though they haven't said that). So if you ordered via Origin, you will get one too.

Cant decide if its going to be Crysis 2 or Dead Space 2.....

Heres the email FYI -

Hi there,

Last week, we understand you had an experience with the Origin service that may have left you disappointed.

We are deeply sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you, and would like to offer you something to make amends.

Here's your code to redeem a free game off the Origin store.

FREE GAME DOWNLOAD SERIAL CODE XXXXXXXXXXXX

We want you to have an awesome experience with Origin, and rest assured that we're working hard to provide only the best for you.

Happy gaming!

The Origin Team

WTF.... I had a chat with a EA representative last week since my origin wasnt login... It means I had a problem with origin and now I want a free game code too ;)

Rickyk said:
Not the best place to post this, but just to let you guys know that I got a FREE GAME download offer from Origin via email today. Any game of my choice, free digital download, as a "thank you" from them for ordering BF3 via Origin (though they haven't said that). So if you ordered via Origin, you will get one too.

Cant decide if its going to be Crysis 2 or Dead Space 2.....

Heres the email FYI -
[...]

same here :D

I'm too scared to play dead space 2 and already have crysis 2. so suggest me a game :p
_

@DigitalDude : pre-order Kindoms of Amalur or get MOH Digital Release Edition.

On-Topic : As the release date closes in .. when du u expect to get ur hand on the disc.

Gannu said:
May I suggest Dead Space 2 Ricky? That would be a wholesome package IMO. :p

I agree. I'm a big DS fan despite the horrendous PC controls and re-mapping issues in DS1.

Then again, maybe its better that I buy Crysis 2 on Origin (because its not available on Steam anymore) and buy DS2 on Steam (during the Valve year end sale) because I prefer Steam over Origin for reasons mentioned earlier....

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Guys, would also like to know the BF3 names/nicks of people who have pre-ordered the game via Origin and intend to play it from day 0.

If you could add your names/nicks in here it would be nice so that we could all play together from the start. I dont think its worth it to start a separate thread for this. There is already one for a platoon by jojo but I want to know the names of day zero players specifically.

I'm not very optimistic that game retailers will ship the game in time for launch. IIRC the retail ver of BC2 shipped several days (more than a week I think) after the Steam version had gone live. Not that it matters of course but I want to play from day zero. :)

Back