Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

Rickyk said:
That would be the best solution TBH as names added here may get lost in this thread....

A'rite. I'll add the names in the list.

PS: If anyone doesn't want their BF3 ids to be listed please tell me, i'll remove them ASAP. :)

All you beta players...who pre-ordered from Origin please check your "spam folder" of your registered email account, if not your inbox.....

you should have a FREE game code from EA. Can be used to buy any new game till 31st Dec!!!!

xekHg.jpg

Geforce LAN 6 onboard a fcuking aircraft carrier that is close to 70 years old - the USS Hornet!

Now THAT's the way it is meant to be played! Way to go Nvidia! :eek:hyeah:

So are there any Indian servers coming up at launch? Or are we gonna crowd the SE Asian servers again, only to get country banned after a few days....

It actually works out to Rs.750 for BF3 on Origin because EA gives you a bonus free game of your choice as well. So you actually get 2 games for 1500 ie. 750 a pop.

Dont know if this offer is still on but it should be.....

hey guys this is for those who have preordered the game linke 2 months back from flipkart

i was going through nextworld forums and suddenly this caught my eye

the Steelbook offer was announced by EA and later made retailer specific - meaning that some retailers will be offering the case and others not

so is flipkart one of those retailers who providde steel cases

PC version of Battlefield 3 leaks onto torrent sites

PC version of Battlefield 3 leaks onto torrent sites - TechSpot News

hmmm should I spend 1500 R

...If you are asking......No Please don't waste your 1500/- INR.

So glad to hear you found it.....

I need only DVD and box which can keep it that's all because after installation I will throw that box in some corner unless I reinstall game again I won't remember it :p

I pre-ordered mine for 999 but on nextworld. I guess, I won't be getting the steelcase.:(
Anyway, here are some MP gameplays

Battlefield 3 Operation Firestorm Game Play [Cam]
[youtube]EX66JhxBf-E[/youtube]

Damavand Peak [Cam]
[youtube]RpQlB1ccjcQ[/youtube]

Battlefield 3 Simulator

Did anyone see this video. This is out of the world. Want to know more about this simulator. I had dreams of this kind of simulator and used to think how can it be made real. And here today i see this video. Just awesome. AWESOME. Want to try out this for real.
EDIT : Better video :

Back