Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

Infected said:

64 Bit - Graphics Driver - GeForce 285.62 Driver - GeForce

_

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Dear Customer,

We recently sent you an email with details containing pre-load instructions for Battlefield 3. The game release date in those instructions refers to US Central Daylight Time.

For clarification, your local live date to begin playing the game is: October 28th, 2011.

Sincerely,

The Origin Team

_

ITS F***IN Stunning.....!!!!!

HappY Diwali!!!

bf5.jpg

bf7.jpg

bf6.jpg

BF3 in all its Glory MP and SP and Co-op...

will post screens later...

PLAYING NOW!! :p

Aman27deep said:
Every year expect one awesome shooter from EA.

Battlefield
MOH
Bad Company
MOH being honest is designed to beat COD (which BF isn't according to me).

MOH and COD share the same root.The guys who developed moh later went on to develop cod series.Thats why moh1 and cod 1 has many things in similarity.Therefore does it really matter which one beats the other.

Some issues with MP for me...keep getting kicked ever so often maybe the server admins don't want me there yet with high pings...but still got my first kill...

SP is going great. Very insteresting...

Though yeah teh Quick time is like Heavy Rain or something....Press SPACE, Press E etc etc you know...

Else it runs way better than beta, m maxing it out at ULTRA 1080p..getting 50FPS.

will post more later........

edit: MP WORKING FINE NOW :)

Woohoo!! Battlefield 3 Begins ..

Unlocked at 00:00 Hrs 25th Oct sharp. No connectivity issues so far.

Played just one match (Grand Bazaar), still a little buggy.. played on Ultra @ 1360x768 (native) ran buttery smooth (Read 90-100FPS in one map and 50-60 in another).

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/isis_wave/

Feel free to add me. Going to play SP now :)

Edit: Bugs galore. Random crashes started again. Campaign load screen has gone into an infinite loop.

Release ver is MUCH smoother than the BETA. Played 10 min of the campaign - no issues or crashes whatsoever. Very smooth.

Haven't played MP yet apart from connecting to an empty server (yep there ARE LOTS of empty servers around ATM) to check that the keyboard/mouse settings are properly retained in game. Luckily they are properly transferred from how you set them in the SP Campaign mode.

Couple of minor annoyance

- duplicate Keyboard/mouse bindings - you have to remove them manually.

- pings don't show up properly for most of the servers.

Thankfully the mouse remapping function works this time around! :)

Will be playing some MP shortly. Anyone else playing?

Played CQ for nearly an hour. Some feedback -

- Maps are big and there are so many entrances, exits and passages that one tends to get completely lost not to mentioned easily ambushed especially by players who are familiar with the layout

- 64 players is sheer insanity. Even 48 is madness. All in a good way of course. Chaos and total mayhem. :)

- Really hard to coordinate properly without voice comms

Get the game and come on in guys....

Didn't have to use a VPN or anything of the sort.

Game just installed, did the check and shockingly passed it without problem.

You can see ping in the browser. Don't remember about it in game though. However the ping display is kind of buggy. It doesn't show pings to 80% of the servers when I browse the list.

Sp Not working for me so far. The load screen goes to the cut scene then goes back to EAs logo.

Didn't get time to check for a fix. Will do when I get back home.

Sent from my Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk Pro.

Back