Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

I think it has an update of 150 or 180mb....So basically you are saying even after this update some prob exists...??
quixand said:
Sp Not working for me so far. The load screen goes to the cut scene then goes back to EAs logo.

Didn't get time to check for a fix. Will do when I get back home.

Sent from my Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk Pro.

chiragsthakur said:
I think it has an update of 150 or 180mb....So basically you are saying even after this update some prob exists...??

Thanks, didn't get an update alert yesterday. Will check today.

installing nvidia drivers then starting to play

Hmmm, I had to reinstall the beta drivers to make the game work. The Game didn't start with Latest Certified Drivers for me.

Origin screwed up as usual else I would be playing now. at first try origin downloaded upto 50% and conked off with an error deleting the entire thing :mad: after following a backup method from the EA forums now download is going smooth.

2 more hours for the download to finish :eek:hyeah:

_

f@ck its downloading 456MB i don't know what is it with my stone age speed of photon i won't be able to play this game today that's for sure

Quick First Impression from Single Player Campaign

- This feels like a cross between BFBC2 and Call of Duty only with 10x better graphics. More on that later.

I was marvelling at the fact that nothing crashed or glitched in the SP while playing till a few missions and decided to checkout the MP, lo and behold the flash plugin crashed in the battle log :p

_

This game merges the good of Bad company and COD. The Amalgamation is perfect! Purists from both sides can screw themselves :p We have a new winner boys.

Back