Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

devesh38 said:
I couldn't understand the head and tails of the squad management in the new patch. Was niether able to join any squad nor leave. Had to spawn always at the base and had to run a lot to reach the bombs everytime.

The new Join button is on the right side of the Squad screen. Select a Squad, click Join. You no longer have to leave a squad.

Yeah true... Both teams were really battling hard to win the round.. At last we lost, but never felt bad coz the round was highly immersive
DigitalDude said:
@devesh @chirag

wow so much scoring in a Rush game on both sides ??? definitely should have been an eventful game and a well balanced team :D

_

Watched some videos on youtube...looks like they make videos with everyone else being informed...how the hell do you get so many kills altogether..anyway was quite educational as I got some more ideas for the engineer....still trying to choose a gun though. Shortlist is Scar, A91 and GC 36

Get used to one gun and it will do miracles for you.. :) Enough of my so called "LAAL" for my G36C ;)
mav2000 said:
Watched some videos on youtube...looks like they make videos with everyone else being informed...how the hell do you get so many kills altogether..anyway was quite educational as I got some more ideas for the engineer....still trying to choose a gun though. Shortlist is Scar, A91 and GC 36

mav2000 said:

SCAR-Hs damage has been reduced a bit in the update :p try G36C

_

Notice these 3 images for the same game TDM that i played tonight.

First one is just after the game finished. My team won :D But both team scores were 100.

315564ecd327316d75.jpg

But when i checked in the Battlelog. We Lost.

315564ecd32885c951.jpg

But hey.. there was one more game summary in battle-log. But there was only one kill in this. LOL... And this time we have won.

315564ecd329575870.jpg

Lots of bugs to be fixed by battlefield. The game was really intense and was very close. Njoying BF3 to the max these days.

Naah, Just plug it in before you launch the game. .Everything is automatically detected. .

Also when you kill, or a grenade explodes the controller vibrates. . Put it on the table for that extra effect :p. . I just use it when i am in a JET/Heli :)

devesh38 said:
[...]

Lots of bugs to be fixed by battlefield. The game was really intense and was very close. Njoying BF3 to the max these days.

yes, battlelog is very buggy.. shows a lot of mistakes in scores, many equipment kills not updated, 1 or 2 weapons don't show up sometimes but all details are available in bf3stats.com properly :S

! 0 t A said:
Man, Just discovered that you can own the skies with the JET+X360 Controller. . just need to unlock those damn flares !

I started using the controller for jets but got back to kb+m. mapped the spacebar key for pitching up, it became very easy. and I find kb+m to be much better in spotting and aiming ground units than the controller.

ram_dante said:
my x360controller doesnt work in game..what to do? do we have to configure it manually??

I too had the same issue, like iota said connecting it before starting the game made it to work.

_

The patch has had a catastrophic effect on my game. The mouse issues have cropped up again. There are times when im spinning in circles in a turret of the tank. Whats the ideal sensitivity setting on the mouse that i should set to ensure a decent mouse response?

! 0 t A said:
Also when you kill, or a grenade explodes the controller vibrates. . Put it on the table for that extra effect :p. . I just use it when i am in a JET/Heli :)

Put it between the crotch it ll give an even better effect..:p

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

BlitzCraig said:
Whats the ideal sensitivity setting on the mouse that i should set to ensure a decent mouse response?

I am a low sens player, and didnt find any difference after the patch, I keep it somewhere between 35-45%.

Back