Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

canister shell + thermal optics = pwnage (in close maps such as Seine crossing, grand bazaar etc.)
and
same goes for guided missile + smoke in large maps such as operation firestorm , caspian border etc.

Thanks for mayank for advice, I am stunned by seeing the youtube vid, of you taking out heli with tank, pro man

[...]thats kind of boring, as all the points are getting to gunner:23:[...]
infact before the patch the passenger kill assist points were very low. so though I used to fly helis for eternity, I would get a measly amount of points while the gunner rakes it up.
now it's a lot better. same for the transport vehicles.

_

Well, just get near the enemy vehicle and use the repair torch...thats it.

And underslung GL is the same as M320, but fit to the gun.

any tips on how to take out enemy vehicle with repair torch? my this assignment is not done :(.
also tips on underslung GL would be of help too.

* easiest is to destroy a mortar launcher with the blow torch as it is also considered a vehicle by the game :p or camp in an enemy base during a rush match and torch the amtrac, even if no one is in amtrac it is considered as a US vehicle.
else it just happens sometimes, look out for a tank on it's last legs :D

* gl is just m320, spam away to glory.

_

Mav - get shot down before iget close :D ... kinda noob at BF3

DD
that mortar and enemy camp is good trick

God i hate m320 its mindless n destroys the fun, people just keep doing that.

M320 is kinda useful in some situations when using the smoke shell

When enimies are hole up somewhere(like passages in Metro) you create a smoke wall, use the IRNV scope and take them out, it also helps for losing a tank which has spotted you

One questions, can m320 grenade damage vehicles?

Yeah it does, but not much
M320 is kinda useful in some situations when using the smoke shell

When enimies are hole up somewhere(like passages in Metro) you create a smoke wall, use the IRNV scope and take them out, it also helps for losing a tank which has spotted you

One questions, can m320 grenade damage vehicles?

Guys i have some information,

Atleast one Indian server will start within 10 days from now, could be as early as 3-4 days! Let's pray this indeed happens :D (If it doesn't happen i'll cry).

i have a question! i heard that if i play online,game detail setting hits ultra ..is it true?because my card can't handle ultra setting!?

I was getting like ~80 ping on SG servers last night (Although attackers were hitting me like a pig :p) Glad to know Indian servers are coming back :) We will have fun ;)

Back