Battlefield 3 - Discussion Thread

Do you have their email confirming this? If yes then go ahead and do as they say, If not then first get a confirmation via mail that they will refund

Didnt I tell you via PM that its 1499/- on battlelog?
I thought you asked me to login and check, So I have asked my friend to login and check. Now he is saying that he checked it on Origin Store.
I should have done this at my leisure, I thought today is the last day for the 1yr anniv promotional offer. So I hurried and goofed up.
Anyways they agreed for the refund of B2K. Got a confirmation mail for the same.

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

update:
My battlelog earlier showed B2K as purchased, now it is changed to buy now, so I hope the refund is under processing.

I never stick around in one place. But believe me that spot is good for campers. It has zero vision from the other ways around it. Yup I am stuck to assault only coz of AEK.
Use that one spot and play a round, and then tell me how much u scored. CQ is fun, I use AEK in CQ due to its high rate of fire.

Use that one spot and play a round, and then tell me how much u scored. CQ is fun, I use AEK in CQ due to its high rate of fire.

CQ is damm amazing..these maps are the only maps where i forgot looking to K/D ratio and play as noob to the core..:)

Damm i like the ziba Tower and scrapmatal the most ..But on a 64 players server it was more of a mess rather. :p

guys a friend of mine bought Premium he thought it was along with battlefield 3 but it was only an addon pack so i had a chat with EA so they refunded the 1499 Rs ... isnt it awesome you too people give it a try.. but you must known the order no. before requesting

@DigitalDude
Thanks for the reply, you are awesome

*Ya gunner is an important part for the heli pilot, till now I was trying to fly like one-man-rambo pilot taking out everyone but it didnt work, was getting shot down every time, lesson learned

*You mean the gunner and pilot have different flares which can be employed independently?
Also do flares misguide every type of missile irrespective of source?

*Again I was using the terminator-type approach for AA, hovering over it to destroy it but that never happened, the only reason I can fly is that I choose a game where one team is totally dominating over other, so the jet pilots of my team dont even give a chance to the enemy jet pilots to cause any harm

*I have landed many times when on fire, but the problem is I land up often in enemy dominated area so they dont even let me repair, and the helis health goes on decreasing, if its not repaired in time it blows up

*will watch the videos definitely, also finding a server with fast vehicle spawn is tough

Last edited by a moderator:
[...]
*You mean the gunner and pilot have different flares which can be employed independently?
Also do flares misguide every type of missile irrespective of source?

*Again I was using the terminator-type approach for AA, hovering over it to destroy it but that never happened, the only reason I can fly is that I choose a game where one team is totally dominating over other, so the jet pilots of my team dont even give a chance to the enemy jet pilots to cause any harm

*I have landed many times when on fire, but the problem is I land up often in enemy dominated area so they dont even let me repair, and the helis health goes on decreasing, if its not repaired in time it blows up

*will watch the videos definitely, also finding a server with fast vehicle spawn is tough

* yes pilot and gunner have own flares, gunner's one will take more time to cooldown. flares distract only heat seeking missiles.

* when you are damaged badly very near enemy it is very important to retreat or go down with your chopper. so you can prevent the worst thing that can happen - enemy kills you, repairs the chopper and steals it.

* almost all servers are now fast spawn. it's actually difficult to find normal spawn servers :p

_

Back